2017 NCAA Football Thread

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My Seminoles will go 11-1 and win a natty.

Who are you projecting we loose to?

Screenshot_20170228-191802.jpg

@21stamps, the above is for you. :D

LAKid53

Premium Member
I think the Alabama game will show what the Noles are made of. We cannot, though, continue to have slow starts. Clemson away worries me. And the boys need to remember to play 60 minutes of ball. That loss to NC was a killer.

Personally, I'm looking for some Louiseville payback in Doak.

Still mad ESecPN fired Danny.....

invader

I think we lose to Alabama in Atlanta.

Clemson without Deshaun will most likely go much better than the past 2 years, apart from him they lost a good amount of talent in the draft (Tankersley, Boulware, Williams, etc.). Louisville doesn't scare me at all - we were severely underprepared at the beginning of last season (we got so much better as the season went on) and most teams have Lamar Jackson figured out by now. I'm hesitant about the U, losing Njoku & Kaaya & half of their better starters on defense sets them back a lot - but I don't want to brush off Richt.

21stamps

Original Poster
From Boca ....
Wow. My literal woods.lol

I think we lose to Alabama in Atlanta.

Clemson without Deshaun will most likely go much better than the past 2 years, apart from him they lost a good amount of talent in the draft (Tankersley, Boulware, Williams, etc.). Louisville doesn't scare me at all - we were severely underprepared at the beginning of last season (we got so much better as the season went on) and most teams have Lamar Jackson figured out by now. I'm hesitant about the U, losing Njoku & Kaaya & half of their better starters on defense sets them back a lot - but I don't want to brush off Richt.

You should be hesitant about the U. We'll see.. I'm not overconfident, but I think this might be the year.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Yeah, I read the article earlier. Disagree completely with the inclusion of Harbaugh...he was named one of the Top 10 coaches in an article just a few days ago...along with yours, mine and that coach we all hate.... He turned around both Stanford and the 49ers, following in the footsteps of Bill Walsh for both teams - tough act to follow. And the current owner, Jed York, isn't as well loved and respected by Niners fans as his uncle was - Eddie deBartolo was just about as ideal an owner could be. Well, except for Joe Robbie. And Carroll Rosenbloom - we Rams fans still harbour bad feelings toward his tacky ex-Vegas showgirl widow.... I firmly believe that Harbaugh and Michigan are an excellent match between coach and school.

I'm on the fence about Kelly. Any Notre Dame coach is probably going to be judged more severely than other school, since that school is, well, hallowed ground (sorry Nick, you can win all the National Championships you want, BUT you'll never achieve hallowed status of Notre Dame). At least for ND fans, he's not Weiss....

Kiffin, well, yeah, DUH! Just ask any Tennessee or USC fan. Poor FAU...

The other two, maybe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom