What is your favorite WDW Music for relaxing/studying/working, etc...?

Cmdr_Crimson

Nice one! I didn't know this was a separate loop from the Innoventions loop.

Sadly tho this is only a half loop version...The full version is about hour & five mins....it has quite a few Yanni song's on there which I think is why there is this version on Youtube...

Suchomimus

I really like listening to theme park soundtracks; especially the ones from Walt Disney World. Here's an example from each park.
Magic Kingdom

E.P.C.O.T Center

Hollywood Studios

Animal Kingdom

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Here are a few more great loops, just for fun!

Horizons - Original Exterior BGM Loop. This is a beautiful orchestral arrangement of themes from Horizons.

Character Grove Area Music (Now Avatarland)

The Land - Exterior Area Music (this is an original, 1982 loop that still plays at Epcot!)

Bairstow

I really like listening to theme park soundtracks; especially the ones from Walt Disney World. Here's an example from each park.
Magic Kingdom

If you're interested, there's an interesting article about that loop here: http://passport2dreams.blogspot.com/2013/04/main-street-usa-1976-1991-morning.html
It's an interesting look at the idea of theme park loops in general. You should give it a read.
gaslight-orchestra-gay-90s.jpg

Also, what about music that isn't part of a theme park loop, but kind of should be?
Is there any way to make this honorary park music?

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The resort room TV loop. I just have to remind myself to not sing out loud and annoy my roommates...or the people in the next room. I have a singing voice that, ehm, carries.....

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Here's another great one... the musical score to the Jeremy Irons (1994-2007) version of Spaceship Earth.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom