Bags on rides

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Is SeaWorld more like Universal or Disney when it comes to taking bags on rides? I will likely just have my little crossbody bag that day, but will I need to store it for the coasters?

Journey_On

They are more like Universal, except the lockers are not free. I believe the ones at the rides are about $1. They also have little "cubbies" (for lack of a better word) right near the load platform where you can keep stuff like hats, glasses, cups, etc. that are unsecured.

They may make you store your crossbody bag - unless you can like, put it under your shirt and secure it very well, maybe??

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
They are more like Universal, except the lockers are not free. I believe the ones at the rides are about $1. They also have little "cubbies" (for lack of a better word) right near the load platform where you can keep stuff like hats, glasses, cups, etc. that are unsecured.

They may make you store your crossbody bag - unless you can like, put it under your shirt and secure it very well, maybe??
Thanks!

Bairstow

They're not quite to a Universal-level of compulsory pocket-emptying before you ride Mako and Manta, but they're getting there. At Mako especially they tend to say that you have to use the lockers for everything but don't screen later in the queue. At least they weren't last September.
Busch Gardens Tampa is still fairly lax, but not to a Disney-level. Except on Falcon's Fury. They don't play around there.

UCF

Is SeaWorld more like Universal or Disney when it comes to taking bags on rides? I will likely just have my little crossbody bag that day, but will I need to store it for the coasters?
As someone who has been hit by someone's stuff flying off of them on the coaster, I'd recommend storing it.

Bairstow

As someone who has been hit by someone's stuff flying off of them on the coaster, I'd recommend storing it.

Gotta get you some dedicated theme park shorts, brother.

shorts.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom