Old Key West Construction Question

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
That's a good question. SSR has both room types available for booking. It could be that because they aren't more expensive that the cash guests just get luck of the draw. I personally like HH area but Peninsular stop. Nice and quiet but easy to get to the HH and the like, and the first one to be let off of the buses upon return.
We love the Peninsular Road area as well. First bus stop and only a short walk to the main area.

correcaminos

Thanks. A lot is going to depend on whether we get a rental car or not. If we do, I think we're going to try to get on the canal in 45, 46, or 55. If we don't have a car, I think we'd try for something in the middle of Old Turtle Pond, 32-35. We don't actually want a Hospitality House building due to the bathroom door setup, I was just curious.
Understandable. I've done South Point not using a car and it isn't bad really even then. Nice and quiet down there. The bathroom door doesn't bother us because of the set up. The one time I had my dad with us, he used the wrong door at night anyway LOL

In my experience, the HH buildings are a request category, but not a booking category. That's been with points, though. So YMMV on a cash reservation.
They are a separate booking category with points and have been that way for a while now.

CaptainAmerica

Understandable. I've done South Point not using a car and it isn't bad really even then. Nice and quiet down there. The bathroom door doesn't bother us because of the set up. The one time I had my dad with us, he used the wrong door at night anyway LOL.
We're splitting this trip 50/50 with my parents. They get the king bed, my wife and I with our daughter will have the two queen beds, and my adult sister will be on the sleeper sofa. My sister will be using my parents' bathroom so that extra door will be clutch.

correcaminos

We're splitting this trip 50/50 with my parents. They get the king bed, my wife and I with our daughter will have the two queen beds, and my adult sister will be on the sleeper sofa. My sister will be using my parents' bathroom so that extra door will be clutch.
Oh I was just saying be sure to show her where the right door is. My dad never used the right one when we were in one of the rooms with him. He was on the sleeper sofa and at night just got lost. I thought we would care, but we wound up not because he just never could find the right one at night. We slept through it I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom