Filming for Saturday Night Takeaway - MK Flagpole MIA

EricsBiscuit

I asked a CM and on April 8th they're filming a show. Flag pole moved to city hall.

Edit: it has nothing to do with any of the Main Street vehicles. Just that they're filming a show.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 163

Ag11gani

Yeah they're having Ant and Dec's Saturday night takaway, live from MK on Saturday. Interesting that they are doing it in Town Sqaure, I would have though that they would have done it on the castle stage, for capacity reasons. Same reason goes for FoF running at 5 the same day.

biggy H

Yeah they're having Ant and Dec's Saturday night takaway, live from MK on Saturday. Interesting that they are doing it in Town Sqaure, I would have though that they would have done it on the castle stage, for capacity reasons. Same reason goes for FoF running at 5 the same day.

We did wonder where they would have filmed it. Can see why they are doing it then as only those who won seats on the specially chartered Virgin Atlantic plane are in the audience. We nearly made it but the last sofa near us was just the wrong side of the Loch to get to in time.
Show goes out live at 2pm US time (7pm UK time).

Kman101

:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

Well it has worked well for the Red Roof Inn's for decades. :rolleyes:

LOL

Even a red roof is cause to be unhappy with the company and resort? I have my complaints as well, it's not perfect, but I don't quite get it .... the roof does look nice :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom