deleted

Curious Constance

That's not fair! You can't do April Fools jokes on March 31st! hahaha

That actually is pretty good though.

upload_2017-3-31_14-31-10.png

jrhwdw

Wait, did I fall for ANOTHER April Fool's joke?!

@Virtual Insanity ?!?!?!?!?!

This isn't fair it's only March 31st!
IF it's for April Fools, stuff like this should NOT be pulled on March 31st!!! Whoever did this has very poor taste!!!! This could of meant MSEP was doing well in DL and staying longer(which I wouldn't be surprised if it did. It sure didn't shock me when I read the Aug 20th date), which might mean PTN could go else where to help another park! MK anyone?!?!?!?

I HATE APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

Curious Constance

IF it's for April Fools, stuff like this should NOT be pulled on March 31st!!! Whoever did this has very poor taste!!!! This could of meant MSEP was doing well in DL and staying longer(which I wouldn't be surprised if it did. It sure didn't shock me when I read the Aug 20th date), which might mean PTN could go else where to help another park! MK anyone?!?!?!?

I'm sorry, but you can't have Paint the Night.

brb1006

DL can keep PTN, and let WDW create it's own new electrical parade like how Spectromagic was made and only found at WDW's MK.

Curious Constance

I've mentally prepared statements to console myself no matter which way it goes.

If Msep is staying all summer, at least my trip won't be mauled by people trying to catch the last couple days of Msep and first couple days of PTN's return.

If it isn't staying, and PTN is coming back during my trip, at least I can see PTN!

Either way I'm golden.

VJ

Maybe Fantasmic!! won't be ready in June so they are going to extend MSEP until it is? Pure speculation on my part.
There's pretty much no way Fantasmic!! will be ready for June. I believe July 4 is being passed around as the earliest date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom