Help with Trip in April

Ellie Thompson

Original Poster
I am going over spring break and can't wait! i am 21 days away, yet i can't become excited yet, i still feel it's so far away.
What are some tips to get excited and realize that i'm going to disney soon?
Also, what are some tips to help me battle the crowds?
Thank you all so much :)

nickys

Premium Member
I am going over spring break and can't wait! i am 21 days away, yet i can't become excited yet, i still feel it's so far away.
What are some tips to get excited and realize that i'm going to disney soon?
Also, what are some tips to help me battle the crowds?
Thank you all so much :)

Are you staying onsite? Then you can look at some of the resort videos online.
Make your wish list on MDE.
Have a list of your absolute must-do attractions ready.
Look at the menus for any restaurants you have ADRs for, or QS ones you will be going to.

Plan some down time to suit you, whether that's visiting some lounges/bars, or sitting with a Mickey bar on a bench.
Promise yourself you will find time to see the details, "smell the roses", search for hidden mickeys.

If you do these 2 things then the crowds need not be the enemy, because you will be having fun!

Now start planning your packing.

Enjoy!

Ellie Thompson

Original Poster
Are you staying onsite? Then you can look at some of the resort videos online.
Make your wish list on MDE.
Have a list of your absolute must-do attractions ready.
Look at the menus for any restaurants you have ADRs for, or QS ones you will be going to.

Plan some down time to suit you, whether that's visiting some lounges/bars, or sitting with a Mickey bar on a bench.
Promise yourself you will find time to see the details, "smell the roses", search for hidden mickeys.

If you do these 2 things then the crowds need not be the enemy, because you will be having fun!

Now start planning your packing.

Enjoy!
Thank you!!! What are the resort videos?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The upside is you are on the tail end of Spring Break! I've done this time frame multiple times this decade and it isn't as bad as other weeks of Spring Break though Easter is later this year. From a one to ten scale most days were a 4 to a 6 for us over a 10 day trip. Good FP planning will help the busier days.

Have fun!

Ellie Thompson

Original Poster
The upside is you are on the tail end of Spring Break! I've done this time frame multiple times this decade and it isn't as bad as other weeks of Spring Break though Easter is later this year. From a one to ten scale most days were a 4 to a 6 for us over a 10 day trip. Good FP planning will help the busier days.

Have fun!
Thank you!!! How should i get excited for it?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Have fun

Yensid23

Also on the Allears site or on youtube, people have posted ride-through videos of all of the rides. I like looking at these videos before I go on a trip, especially if I've never been on it before. It helps you get a feel for the pacing and thrills on rides, although in dark ride videos it's hard to tell what's happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom