Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

ToTBellHop

Can we settle on a different shorthand for Ratatouille? Every time I see Rat, or RAT, I spend numerous brain cycles trying to break out the acronym, which it isn't.

How about Rata2E?
How about Remy?

Like, "as a film, Remy is a good fit for World Showcase if we must have IP. However, my concerns over Remy the ride come from my feeling that, while a great ride, it is the weakest use of LPS we have seen. In fact, it is an inappropriate use of LPS as the cars largely follow each other around from screen to screen. LPS really shines when multiple cars can explore and interact with massive sets in different ways."

I'm also amenable to Remy's Totally Zany Adventure, or RTZA.

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

Can we call it Ratt?
RATT-1.jpg

Bocabear

the film is gorgeous, I have seen it a hundred times and still go every time I am in EPCOT... Would be nice if they would add the Ratatouille attraction on the other side between France and Morocco.. so that they could have both the fantasy attraction and the real France travelogue.

Princess Leia

If Impressions stays (and I hope it does), and the other WS plans come true, there will actually be a net-gain at Epcot.

I'm a little in shock. :eek:

Ratatouille (+1)
Small UK attraction (+1)
New WS pavilion and attraction (+1)
Another potential WS pavilion and attraction (+1)

We're looking at a minimal 3 new attractions that aren't replacing anything. That's incredible.

rushtest4echo

^^ Of course. The Corporate side of Disney.

So...

New attraction in World Showcase = "World Showcase isn't about rides, corporate is bastardizing the concept."
No new attraction in World Showcase = "Of course. The Corporate side of Disney."

I'm not attributing that first quote to you, but for every time I see someone upset at the proposal of more shopping or dining in World Showcase, there's at least an equal number of people getting mad at rides being there at all. I guess the only thing everyone can agree on is the need for more exhibits- except normal guests could care less about the exhibits and only want rides, shops, and dining. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom