Minor missing show effect that bugs you

GVentola

Complain and it may get fixed. The dolls representing Wales in It's a Small World had been missing for two to three years and when I brought it to Disney's attention they brought them back a week or two later. I'm guessing they thought no one would notice lol

There are at least 3 other people besides me who want the Roman Chariot projection back. So what department did you write to get the Welsh dolls back? I've often written to Disney Guest Relations to compliment great cast members, but I don't think that would be the right department. And did you snail mail, e-mail, or phone them?

AndyS2992

There are at least 3 other people besides me who want the Roman Chariot projection back. So what department did you write to get the Welsh dolls back? I've often written to Disney Guest Relations to compliment great cast members, but I don't think that would be the right department. And did you snail mail, e-mail, or phone them?
I emailed them using the usual guest relations email and got a generic apology back however a few hours later I got a phone call from a female CM who apologised again and then passed me on to a man and we briefly discussed the issue of the missing dolls (only an issue as my mother is Welsh and they have been missing during our last two trips leaving her disappointed so I thought I'd bring it up). He never said they were going to fix it straight away or anything but they did, so I can't complain. :) Found out about them being put back in shortly after due to a member on here contacting me about it.

HMF

For me, and it's not really an effect, it's the paperboy facing the wrong way on SE. It just doesn't look right.
Yeah, the paperboy has always had issues. In the 82 and 86 versions his voice was too high-pitched, In the 94 version his voice was too low-pitched. since 2007 they have him facing the wrong way because A. Show Producer Bob Zalk found him annoying and B. He was supposedly close enough to the Omnimovers that guests could touch him which I really don't buy. If they really consider him that annoying why not design a new vignette for that area? I pose the same question to WDI for the censored statue in the renaissance scene.

Grimley1968

It's not a missing effect, but one thing that's bothered me for a few years now is Daddy Progress' extra long neck in at least a couple scenes in Carousel of Progress. This ride needs a lot of other TLC, but making his neck a normal length quickly would be a major plus.

Sonconato

In the Festival of the Lion King, two jets of fire used to surge from the floor when the hyena (the fire performer) spun the fire baton. One day, they didn't go off, and they never came back.

disneygeek90

Mother's laptop at COP in the final act. It hasn't worked in over a decade. It faces the audience and she has nothing on the screen let alone that here arm is typing in mid air.
That worked at one point? It's always bothered me for looking outdated as all get-out. Still don't know why we can't just get an old broken MacBook and set it on there. At least it would look more modern.

graphite1326

It's not a missing effect, but one thing that's bothered me for a few years now is Daddy Progress' extra long neck in at least a couple scenes in Carousel of Progress. This ride needs a lot of other TLC, but making his neck a normal length quickly would be a major plus.
just great. I hadn't noticed but now I will. LOL

KBLovedDisney

Some of the lights not working in the concrete in the Epcot pavilion. Minor I know, but I have tried to replicate those lights in homemade picture frames...yeah, that didn't work. (Really wish Disney would come out with a light/shadow box with this effect that a person like myself could buy...that would be so cool.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom