Hotels near Universal

jonabyte

Original Poster
Hi,
Looking for recommendations for hotels near Universal (already done the tripadvisor thing, would like some real opinions ;)). Doesn't need to be on site, but would like it within a few minutes drive.
Normally when in WDW we stay at the Marriott Village, it's close enough to the parks but still away, which we kind of like.

jonabyte

Original Poster
Only three of us. A kitchen would be nice but not a requirement, depending on the price.
No not all the time but we will not be doing disney parks. Car is not an issue since we are driving
Thanks I will look at cabana bay

JoeCamel

Only three of us. A kitchen would be nice but not a requirement, depending on the price.
No not all the time but we will not be doing disney parks. Car is not an issue since we are driving
Thanks I will look at cabana bay
I needed to be there last month for one night and looked everywhere around the parks. I ended up at CBBR as it was much less than any decent offsite and it gets you transport to the park. I have stayed many times in the past and find it hard to beat when I am at Universal. If you stay more than three days/nights they have a stay more save more rate. Just be sure to add $12 per night parking to the rate so it is apples to apples, tax is the same everywhere

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom