What is your favorite WDW Music for relaxing/studying/working, etc...?

JIMINYCR

I have a huge library of Disney music at home, at work and in my car. So it depends on how much I need to concentrate. If I'm driving or passing time at work its CD's of classic Disney songs, if I'm really hard at work and need more concentration ( lyrics get me distracted because I'm quickly singing along ) or relaxing with soothing background music, its Park music or the Disney CD's of classical piano & orchestra instrumental music. It's probably the only time I tune into any classical stuff.

EasyRover

I have a Spotify playlist (that's never complete) with a lot of the area background music, especially the jazz and rag in Main Street USA, ride and queue soundtracks.

I have it in order of the park opening, and walking from land to land until park close.

It keeps me focused, relaxed, happy and pining for my next Disney World vacation almost daily!

Fox&Hound

I have a Spotify playlist (that's never complete) with a lot of the area background music, especially the jazz and rag in Main Street USA, ride and queue soundtracks.

I have it in order of the park opening, and walking from land to land until park close.

It keeps me focused, relaxed, happy and pining for my next Disney World vacation almost daily!

Awesome! How did you find park music loops in Spotifiy???

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Here's another one that I forgot. This is a very relaxing loop to listen to in the evening that plays on the Resort TV's. This is a placeholder channel, but the background music is really nice. Does anyone know what the song is that plays after "Bippity, Boppidi, Boo?" (At about the 5:00 mark) That one is especially nice.

danyoung56

I have a huge library of Disney music at home, at work and in my car.

I have the same thing - music from Disney cds or downloaded from sites like Mouse Radio. I have everything from area music to theme songs of attractions both current and departed. I usually just set the collection on random play, and skip over songs I've heard a million times (like Yo Ho Yo Ho or the Haunted Mansion theme). Good stuff!

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Here's another one that I forgot. This is a very relaxing loop to listen to in the evening that plays on the Resort TV's. This is a placeholder channel, but the background music is really nice. Does anyone know what the song is that plays after "Bippity, Boppidi, Boo?" (At about the 5:00 mark) That one is especially nice.

So nobody knows what the song is at about the 5 minute mark? I still can't figure out what movie or show it's from.

RobidaFlats

So nobody knows what the song is at about the 5 minute mark? I still can't figure out what movie or show it's from.

At 5 minutes it's still playing Bippity Boppity Boo. Are you talking about the one that begins at 05:56? If so, it's Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee from Pinocchio.

Edit: I screwed up and was listening to the wrong video.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom