Liquor Store walking distance from WDW?

Ricap

Original Poster
We will be staying on the resort without a car. Is there a liquor store walking distance from Disney World that we can go to without paying an arm and a leg? We aren't looking for any expensive liquor, just a six pack of beer to have in the room along with a midnight snack.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
There are locations to purchase and consume liquor littered all around WDW. :joyfull:

As to somewhere outside of the parks, there are a lot of options near Disney Springs within Uber distance. Goodings, Publix at Regency, Liquor 192.

mouse_luv

There's a Speedway across the street behind where the Boardwalk resort is. They should have beer for sale.

It's down on the corner of Epcot Resorts Blvd and Buena Vista Drive, I believe the address is 300 Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

They are open 24/7.

Rob562

For beer (and maybe some wine), check out the Speedway (formerly Hess) stations near Boardwalk and Disney Springs.

For liquor, you'll have to go off-property or pay the prices at the resort gift shop. The only real liquor store that's anything close to "walking distance" is the one at Crossroads at the far end of Hotel Plaza Blvd from Disney Springs, but you can save money going farther off-property.

-Rob

Ricap

Original Poster
By the way, in CT we tend to call them "package stores" but I thought "liquor store" was more common. We don't actually like liquor much. Just looking for a few Budweisers before bed, so apparently the gas stations will do just fine. Thanks!

disney4life2008

And being this is Florida and the south in general you don't have to go to a "liquor" store to buy alcohol it is available at most resort gift shops, gas stations, grocery stores, Walmart and Targets,etc etc. We are special in the south we can buy it anywhere pretty much. Lol ;)

That is not true. All walmarts, walgreens, etc. do not sell alcohol. You can get wine and beer anywhere; but hard liquor you have to go to a liquor store. And even then, if its at a walmart or publix, its attached not inside the actual store.

In Illinois, I can buy tequila anywhere. I can even get it at the drive through on 95th stony island

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That is not true. All walmarts, walgreens, etc. do not sell alcohol. You can get wine and beer anywhere; but hard liquor you have to go to a liquor store. And even then, if its at a walmart or publix, its attached not inside the actual store.

In Illinois, I can buy tequila anywhere. I can even get it at the drive through on 95th stony island

And I never mentioned Walgreens(even though here in Louisiana we can get it at Walgreens) I mentioned Target (thought I had seen liquor there in FL) and Walmart, and other grocery stores. Lol
And yes I knew it was attached not inside with the rest but still don't have to go to a liquor store for it being a lot of places have it attached. Thanks for clarifying for anyone reading this sorry I was not that clear. And in Louisiana we can get it literally anywhere even liquor at gas stations. Lol But yes Florida it's almost just as easy but some stipulations. ;)

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer

Is that anything like beverage castle?
3020489808_cfbcf83d28_b.jpg

matt9112

By the way, in CT we tend to call them "package stores" but I thought "liquor store" was more common. We don't actually like liquor much. Just looking for a few Budweisers before bed, so apparently the gas stations will do just fine. Thanks!

Wellllllll we don't have liquor stores like that down here. (I'm from Massachusetts) beer and wine is almost anywhere. (Every 711 for example) and liquor is little more scarce but it's a totally diffrent environment.....smells like Freedom.

DfromATX

And being this is Florida and the south in general you don't have to go to a "liquor" store to buy alcohol it is available at most resort gift shops, gas stations, grocery stores, Walmart and Targets,etc etc. We are special in the south we can buy it anywhere pretty much. Lol ;)

Except for Sundays before noon, right?!?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom