working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Hello-

Today I did a spinning workout. It was ok. It's a bit like running on the treadmill, which has such a dread factor for me. There is decent music that pushes you at the right time, so it's enjoyable in that regard. It seems like once I get started, it flies by. But I really need to buy a gel seat cover. LOL

I think all of us are in the storm's path--stay safe tonight into tomorrow!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I shoveled snow when I came home from work today.

It's really nice to be outdoors in a storm and fling snow around! :joyfull:

Then I came in and had a Reese's peanut butter cup and milk. (So much for calories burned . . . :cautious: )

Goofyernmost

Then I came in and had a Reese's peanut butter cup and milk. (So much for calories burned . . . :cautious: )
Well, you know you didn't do it for the fitness results, it is because you love it.
INSANE ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster

I can proudly say I didn't burn even one calorie shoveling snow yesterday:joyfull: That's why I have children:D I did however do 3 short workouts: 2LS miles and 2 hiit workouts:joyfull: 4 if you count the yoga I needed to do for stress relief It made more sense than one long workout seeing I was stuck inside yesterday

Sans Souci

I didn't workout yesterday. I noticed there was water on the carpet coming from the closet in the hallway. I opened the closet door and noticed water dripping down. I was trying to determine where in the ceiling the water was dripping from and I pulled a muscle in my neck. I just took the day off and it feels better today.

Not too happy about the leak. We've quite a few issues since moving in and I am wondering if the home inspector actually inspected this house. I am hoping this doesn't cost an arm and leg to fix. :(

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I didn't workout yesterday. I noticed there was water on the carpet coming from the closet in the hallway. I opened the closet door and noticed water dripping down. I was trying to determine where in the ceiling the water was dripping from and I pulled a muscle in my neck. I just took the day off and it feels better today.

Not too happy about the leak. We've quite a few issues since moving in and I am wondering if the home inspector actually inspected this house. I am hoping this doesn't cost an arm and leg to fix. :(
Sympathy like, good luck and I hope it isn't serious. How did you make out with the carp?

Sans Souci

Sympathy like. We may be closed for the rest of the week:eek::mad::arghh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: All snow:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Today is garbage day and it's windy here. One of the bins got blown over. :cautious: I went out to pick it up. We are out of salt and our driveway is a sheet of ice. I slipped and turned around back into the house. My husband's bringing home salt at lunch. Hopefully, I can get out there and melt all of that ice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom