The Imagineering Break Room

Suchomimus

It's no exaggeration that about 80% (including HP) of the attractions are screens, and the rest are coasters and kiddie rides.
It's sad I can't name one big attraction that doesn't use a screen that isn't a coaster, thrill, or kiddie ride:confused:

Rides like Pirates or the Haunted Mansion is what Uni needs for me to keep coming back, but I don't think that'll happen.
I really wish that someone at Universal would come up with some good ideas for Universal like possibly expanding the Lost Continent and coming up with a dark ride for it or make Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls more lively like Splash Mountain.

tcool123

So how's life everyone? I was thinking we should figure out what are the best themeparks in the world attractions etc. This doesn't have everything I've been thinking about on it, but thoughts?

Just to give others an idea, here are some of the best things about themeparks in different categories. Remember though that there may be a land at The Magic Kingdom that is way better and different at another park.

The best Disney rides ever are as follows in my personal order from highest to lowest:
Pirates of The Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure (Shanghai Disneyland)
Journey to The Center of The Earth (Tokyo Disney Sea) Indiana Jones Adventure (Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea)
Radiator Springs Racers (Disney California Adventure) Splash Mountain (The Magic Kingdom & Tokyo Disneyland)
The Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios) The Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor (MK & DLP)
Kilimanjaro Safaris (Animal Kingdom)
Mystic Manor (Hong Kong Disneyland)
Big Thunder Mountain (Disneyland Paris)

Some of the best RIDES from other parks:
The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman (Islands of Adventure)
Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey (Islands of Adventure)

Some of the best SHOWS on Earth in a themepark:
Illuminations: Reflections of Earth (EPCOT)
Fantasmic! (Disneyland)

The best LANDS on Earth. While these lands boast absolutely epic rides, this is purely for the immersion.
American Waterfront (Tokyo Disney Sea)
Mysterious Island (Tokyo Disney Sea)
Frontierland (Disneyland Paris)
Diagon Alley (Universal Studios Park Orlando)
Africa (Animal Kingdom)
Hogsmeade (IOA, USH, USJ)
Tomorrowland (Shanghai Disneyland)
Sunset Boulevard (Hollywood Studios)

Best Mini-Lands:
Ratatouille (Walt Disney Studios Paris)
Skull Island: Reign of Kong (Islands of Adventure)

And Finally, the best themeparks:
1 Tokyo DisneySEA (it's not even close BTW)
2 Disneyland
3 Disneyland Paris
4 Tokyo Disneyland
5 Magic Kingdom
6 Shanghai Disneyland (Best park ever for being brand new though)
7 Islands of Adventure (Tough call since its rides are so good, but since its theming is not as good throughout like MK & Shanghai it's just below. And it makes it Universal's only park on this list).
8 Animal Kingdom
9 Disney California Adventure
9 EPCOT (It would probably be #1 had it not been left to decay)
Hong Kong Disneyland (Still a good park, just much smaller)
10 Hollywood Studios
11 Universal Studios
12 Walt Disney Studios

Of course, all of this is personal opinion. I'm not factoring thrill in this -- just a ride's quality of theming, execution, and scale. If you want that you can go to SeaWorld or Six Flags. And while Universal has some great coasters (as with Disney) they are nowhere near the most thrilling in the world. Although I prefer EPCOT & Animal Kingdom to The Magic Kingdom... it's the most built out park.
So how's life everyone? I was thinking we should figure out what are the best themeparks in the world attractions etc. This doesn't have everything I've been thinking about on it, but thoughts?

Just to give others an idea, here are some of the best things about themeparks in different categories. Remember though that there may be a land at The Magic Kingdom that is way better and different at another park.

The best Disney rides ever are as follows in my personal order from highest to lowest:
Pirates of The Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure (Shanghai Disneyland)
Journey to The Center of The Earth (Tokyo Disney Sea) Indiana Jones Adventure (Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea)
Radiator Springs Racers (Disney California Adventure) Splash Mountain (The Magic Kingdom & Tokyo Disneyland)
The Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios) The Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor (MK & DLP)
Kilimanjaro Safaris (Animal Kingdom)
Mystic Manor (Hong Kong Disneyland)
Big Thunder Mountain (Disneyland Paris)

Some of the best RIDES from other parks:
Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey (Islands of Adventure)

Some of the best SHOWS on Earth in a themepark:
Illuminations: Reflections of Earth (EPCOT)
Fantasmic! (Disneyland)

The best LANDS on Earth. While these lands boast absolutely epic rides, this is purely for the immersion.
American Waterfront (Tokyo Disney Sea)
Mysterious Island (Tokyo Disney Sea)
Frontierland (Disneyland Paris)
Diagon Alley (Universal Studios Park Orlando)
Africa (Animal Kingdom)
Hogsmeade (IOA, USH, USJ)
Tomorrowland (Shanghai Disneyland)

Best Mini-Lands:
Ratatouille (Walt Disney Studios Paris)
Skull Island: Reign of Kong (Islands of Adventure)

1 Tokyo DisneySEA (it's not even close BTW)
2 Disneyland
3 Disneyland Paris
4 Tokyo Disneyland
5 Magic Kingdom
6 Shanghai Disneyland (Best park ever for being brand new though)
7 Islands of Adventure (Tough call since its rides are so good, but since its theming is not as good throughout like MK & Shanghai it's just below. And it makes it Universal's only park on this list).
8 Animal Kingdom
9 Disney California Adventure
9 EPCOT (It would probably be #1 had it not been left to decay)
Hong Kong Disneyland (Still a good park, just much smaller)
10 Hollywood Studios
11 Universal Studios
12 Walt Disney Studios

Of course, all of this is personal opinion. I'm not factoring thrill in this -- just a ride's quality of theming, execution, and scale. If you want that you can go to SeaWorld or Six Flags. And while Universal has some great coasters (as with Disney) they are nowhere near the most thrilling in the world. Although I prefer EPCOT & Animal Kingdom to The Magic Kingdom... it's the most built out park.
I'm doing my own version based on parks I've been too, and it's probably going to be a bit biased.

The Best Disney Rides, in no order :
Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Magic Kingdom)
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Magic Kingdom)
Star Tours : The Adventure Continues (Hollywood Studios)
Toy Story Midway Mania (Hollywood Studios)
Dinosaur (Animal Kingdom)

Some of the Best Rides from Other Parks:

Some of the Best Show in a themepark:
Fantasmic! (Hollywood Studios)
Mickey's Friendship Fair (Magic Kingdom)
Finding Nemo - The Musical (Animal Kingdom)
The Legend of the Lion King (Animal Kingdom)
Blue Horizons (SeaWorld Orlando)

The Best Lands in a theme park.
Hogsmeade (Islands of Adventure)
Diagon Alley (Universal Studios Orlando)
Africa (Animal Kingdom)
Honorable Mention : Chester and Hester's Dinorama

Best Mini-Lands:
New Fantasyland (Magic Kingdom)
Knockturn Alley (If it counts)

1. Disney's Hollywood Studios - While small this park for me has a cozy feeling to me. Whenever I go I have a good time, and a very relaxing day with little to no lines. The longest I've waited at Hollywood Studios was a whopping 15 Minutes to meet Kylo Ren. Plus each land.
  2. Disney's Animal Kingdom - Similar reasoning to Disney's Hollywood Studios, however Chester & Hester brings it down to second. Besides that Animal Kingdom has a strong lineup, and will continue to get stronger come this May. Perhaps Pandora will push this to number one?
  3. Islands of Adventure - Rounding the top three is Islands of Adventure. It has highly themed areas ex. all the lands. However with a rather weak roster of attractions especially if it rains and thunders leaving you with Cat in the Hat, Spider Man, Kong, Forbidden Journey, and Sinbad. Going along with this some of the attractions are meh specifically Kong, all of Seuss and all of the Lost Continent. Due to these reasons I can't put it past Animal Kingdom jor Hollywood Studios, and was debating to put Magic Kingdom over this one.
  4. Magic Kingdom - While a wonderful park, there are flaws in each land theming and/or attraction wise. Adventureland has the Agrabah in the jungle problem, Frontierland is lacking in some way, Liberty Square has the Muppets, Fantasy has the attractions of Phase 1 New Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland in general sans Peoplemover and Space Mountain.
  5. Universal Studios Orlando - Potter is its only saving grace for me if it wasn't for that it would be a total skip.
  6. SeaWorld Orlando - Mainly go for the fun shows, enjoyable animals, and an all around fun time.
  7. Epcot - The environments of Epcot are great, but there's nothing that ever makes me want to go. However I might go here after a two to three year skip period, and a guaranteed go if I'm at the World for four days.
  8. Busch Gardens Tampa - Not really a coaster person, but the park is still nice. Low down due to lack of attractions for people like me.
  9. Legoland Florida - I went there once, and I'm done. With no desire to return.

MA Screamin'

I'm doing my own version based on parks I've been too, and it's probably going to be a bit biased.

Africa (Animal Kingdom)

Best Mini-Lands:

1. Disney's Hollywood Studios - While small this park for me has a cozy feeling to me. Whenever I go I have a good time, and a very relaxing day with little to no lines. The longest I've waited at Hollywood Studios was a whopping 15 Minutes to meet Kylo Ren. Plus each land.
  2. Disney's Animal Kingdom - Similar reasoning to Disney's Hollywood Studios, however Chester & Hester brings it down to second. Besides that Animal Kingdom has a strong lineup, and will continue to get stronger come this May. Perhaps Pandora will push this to number one?
  3. Islands of Adventure - Rounding the top three is Islands of Adventure. It has highly themed areas ex. all the lands. However with a rather weak roster of attractions especially if it rains and thunders leaving you with Cat in the Hat, Spider Man, Kong, Forbidden Journey, and Sinbad. Going along with this some of the attractions are meh specifically Kong, all of Seuss and all of the Lost Continent. Due to these reasons I can't put it past Animal Kingdom jor Hollywood Studios, and was debating to put Magic Kingdom over this one.
  4. Magic Kingdom - While a wonderful park, there are flaws in each land theming and/or attraction wise. Adventureland has the Agrabah in the jungle problem, Frontierland is lacking in some way, Liberty Square has the Muppets, Fantasy has the attractions of Phase 1 New Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland in general sans Peoplemover and Space Mountain.
  5. Universal Studios Orlando - Potter is its only saving grace for me if it wasn't for that it would be a total skip.
  6. SeaWorld Orlando - Mainly go for the fun shows, enjoyable animals, and an all around fun time.
  7. Epcot - The environments of Epcot are great, but there's nothing that ever makes me want to go. However I might go here after a two to three year skip period, and a guaranteed go if I'm at the World for four days.
  8. Busch Gardens Tampa - Not really a coaster person, but the park is still nice. Low down due to lack of attractions for people like me.
  9. Legoland Florida - I went there once, and I'm done. With no desire to return.

Your top two attractions are spot on, and after going to a brief day trip to Islands when it happens to be raining, I understand your point to a T. The sense of being in limbo was a total bummer.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster

Africa (Animal Kingdom)

Best Mini-Lands:

I'm still in the process :D

Btw I love Pooh too! It's such a neat ride even while being a C-ticket... I was just thinking in terms of scale, but I'll do my favorites too later:)

tcool123

Hey Space, if you had the chance to improve or replace the Lost Continent, what you do with it?
Not space, but I have an idea to revitalize the entire park. Besides the Port of Entry I have every land done so far in map form.

Seusslanding.png

• The Cat in the Hat is reimagined as a trackless dark ride making it a topsy turvy exciting adventure for all.
  • Oobleck is a dark ride in the making where guests observe the madness of Oobleck rain.
  • Seussical the Musical is a broadway caliber interpretation of the show of the same name. It will house the How the Grinch Stole Christmas Musical during Grinchmas.
  • If I Ran the Zoo has been moved to a new location
  • How the Grinch Stole the Fun is a Jump and Smile flat ride, that receives a Grinchmas overlay.
  • The rest of the land is mostly unchanged sans for a new coat of paint.
New.png

• The Creature of the Black Lagoon is a thrilling log flume attraction that has guests go on a quest for the Creature, it all ends with a splashdown in the Black Lagoon. This will be a superior version of Dudley Do Right, and give Splash Mountain a run for its money.
  • The House of Evil is an omnimover attraction taking guests through Dracula's house party. It will a scary funny ride similar in vein to The Haunted Mansion, but this time with with Universal's monsters.
  • Beetlejuice is reborn, and moved to this location providing a fun show for guests to watch.
  • The rest are stores and restaurants for the land. The land it self will use dark tones, and recreate a forested Transylvania village that is a great lead in for Hogsmeade.
Hogsmede.png

• Escape from the Forbidden Forest is a trackless dark ride kuka arm hybrid that allows riders to enter their very own enchanted car. There will be encounters with Aragog, centaurs, unicorns, death eaters, and someone quite serious.
  • The Shrieking Shack is a permanent walkthrough that one would find at HHN.
Lost World.png

• An overlay of Jurassic World taking over Jurassic Park. Entering from Kong will see an overgrown Jurassic Park Section long since forgotten and abandoned. While from Kong guests are immersed into an actual recreation of the entrance to Jurassic World with a collection of new shops and stores.
  • Jurassic World River Adventure is mostly the same as the previous incarnation, but with an updated modern facade and decor, and a climax with the Indominus Rex.
  • Remnants of Jurassic Park is a walk through similar in vein to one of HHN.
  • The Discovery Center is now the reborn pyramid structure from the film, and has a wondrous view of exotic plant life, and the new harbors.
  • The Spirit of Adventure Dock is a rebirth of the opening day ride in which guests are ferried from the entrance to the park to the back.
Marvel Superhero Island.png

• The entire Marvel land has been given a refresh. However this refresh did not get ride of the fact that you are in still a part of the comic book that is still present throughout the land.
  • The Flight of Iron Man is an overlay of the Hulk. Guests now are invited by Stark Industries to test out their very own suits.
  • Thor : Curse of the Valkyrie is an indoor overlay of Storm Force, guests now join Thor as his allies in fighting off the Valkyries. Special effects and screens will be added to make this an immersive experience.
  • X-Men Battle of the Sentinels is a Trackless Dark Ride in which guests join the X-Men to fight off the Sentinels.
Dreamers Lagoon.png

• This is the result of Universal buying Dreamworks, and their replace the old strategy. Dreamer's Lagoon is divide into four sub areas based off Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, How to Train a Dragon, and Madagascar.
  • The Secrect Life of Pets is a holdover from the rumored addition to Toon Lagoon. It will act as a transition from Marvel as both have a city atmosphere.
  • Numbers 5 - 8 are a recreation of Po's village from the first two Kung Fu Panda movies. It is an immersive environment that guests will love especially Mr. Ping's a recreation of the restaurant from the movie.
  • Far, Far Away Rapids is an overlay of Popeye's where the ghost of Fairy Godmother has come back for her revenge, and kidnaps Fiona. Now Shrek, Donkey, and Puss in Boots go on the search for Fiona. This is more of a dark ride/rapids hybrid with elaborate scenes created for the ride. Shrek has been removed from USO.
  • Dragon Racers of Berk, is a roller-coaster going through the mountain as guests race their own dragons. The rollercoaster will be different from Dragon Challenge as the coaster is more similar to classic roller coasters such as Thunder Mountain.
  • Circus Zarazonga is a 4D show mixing animatronics, projections, fire, water, scent, wind, screens, and 3D to recreate this scene from the movie :

tcool123

Well, what do you think Frontierland is missing and also, I'm completely lost on what you mean by the Fantasyland "Phase 1" attractions.
On Frontierland I'm not really sure it just feels like something's missing? One problem though is the Thunder/Splash bottleneck something should be done to remedy that.

Fantasyland Phase 1 was Strorybook Circus, Belle's Village, and Eric's Village.

Mermaid and Encanted Tales were let downs, and most just ok. While Storybook Circus was a huge misopportunity for a new Circus themed ride. Maybe a revival of Mickey's Madcap concept could've be done. There all nice looking just the actual content is just okay. Similar scenario for Universal's most recent rides Kong and Fallon. Great theming even to the queues, but just okay rides. I have a feeling that Fast and the Furious will repeat this pattern next year, and it will likely continue until possibly Nintendo or the next Wizarding World attraction

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Not space, but I have an idea to revitalize the entire park. Besides the Port of Entry I have every land done so far in map form.

View attachment 193609
  • The Cat in the Hat is reimagined as a trackless dark ride making it a topsy turvy exciting adventure for all.
  • Oobleck is a dark ride in the making where guests observe the madness of Oobleck rain.
  • Seussical the Musical is a broadway caliber interpretation of the show of the same name. It will house the How the Grinch Stole Christmas Musical during Grinchmas.
  • How the Grinch Stole the Fun is a Jump and Smile flat ride, that receives a Grinchmas overlay.
View attachment 193608
  • The Creature of the Black Lagoon is a thrilling log flume attraction that has guests go on a quest for the Creature, it all ends with a splashdown in the Black Lagoon. This will be a superior version of Dudley Do Right, and give Splash Mountain a run for its money.
  • The House of Evil is an omnimover attraction taking guests through Dracula's house party. It will a scary funny ride similar in vein to The Haunted Mansion, but this time with with Universal's monsters.
  • Beetlejuice is reborn, and moved to this location providing a fun show for guests to watch.
  • The rest are stores and restaurants for the land. The land it self will use dark tones, and recreate a forested Transylvania village that is a great lead in for Hogsmeade.
View attachment 193605
  • Escape from the Forbidden Forest is a trackless dark ride kuka arm hybrid that allows riders to enter their very own enchanted car. There will be encounters with Aragog, centaurs, unicorns, death eaters, and someone quite serious.
View attachment 193606
  • An overlay of Jurassic World taking over Jurassic Park. Entering from Kong will see an overgrown Jurassic Park Section long since forgotten and abandoned. While from Kong guests are immersed into an actual recreation of the entrance to Jurassic World with a collection of new shops and stores.
  • Jurassic World River Adventure is mostly the same as the previous incarnation, but with an updated modern facade and decor, and a climax with the Indominus Rex.
  • The Discovery Center is now the reborn pyramid structure from the film, and has a wondrous view of exotic plant life, and the new harbors.
  • The Spirit of Adventure Dock is a rebirth of the opening day ride in which guests are ferried from the entrance to the park to the back.
View attachment 193607
  • The entire Marvel land has been given a refresh. However this refresh did not get ride of the fact that you are in still a part of the comic book that is still present throughout the land.
  • The Flight of Iron Man is an overlay of the Hulk. Guests now are invited by Stark Industries to test out their very own suits.
  • Thor : Curse of the Valkyrie is an indoor overlay of Storm Force, guests now join Thor as his allies in fighting off the Valkyries. Special effects and screens will be added to make this an immersive experience.
  • X-Men Battle of the Sentinels is a Trackless Dark Ride in which guests join the X-Men to fight off the Sentinels.
View attachment 193613
  • This is the result of Universal buying Dreamworks, and their replace the old strategy. Dreamer's Lagoon is divide into four sub areas based off Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, How to Train a Dragon, and Madagascar.
  • The Secrect Life of Pets is a holdover from the rumored addition to Toon Lagoon. It will act as a transition from Marvel as both have a city atmosphere.
  • Numbers 5 - 8 are a recreation of Po's village from the first two Kung Fu Panda movies. It is an immersive environment that guests will love especially Mr. Ping's a recreation of the restaurant from the movie.
  • Far, Far Away Rapids is an overlay of Popeye's where the ghost of Fairy Godmother has come back for her revenge, and kidnaps Fiona. Now Shrek, Donkey, and Puss in Boots go on the search for Fiona. This is more of a dark ride/rapids hybrid with elaborate scenes created for the ride. Shrek has been removed from USO.
  • Dragon Racers of Berk, is a roller-coaster going through the mountain as guests race their own dragons. The rollercoaster will be different from Dragon Challenge as the coaster is more similar to classic roller coasters such as Thunder Mountain.
  • Circus Zarazonga is a 4D show mixing animatronics, projections, fire, water, scent, wind, screens, and 3D to recreate this scene from the movie :

I like it except for Hulk being rethemed. It's as iconic for Universal as SpaceMountain for Disney.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
On Frontierland I'm not really sure it just feels like something's missing? One problem though is the Thunder/Splash bottleneck something should be done to remedy that.

Fantasyland Phase 1 was Strorybook Circus, Belle's Village, and Eric's Village.

Mermaid and Encanted Tales were let downs, and most just ok. While Storybook Circus was a huge misopportunity for a new Circus themed ride. Maybe a revival of Mickey's Madcap concept could've be done. There all nice looking just the actual content is just okay. Similar scenario for Universal's most recent rides Kong and Fallon. Great theming even to the queues, but just okay rides. I have a feeling that Fast and the Furious will repeat this pattern next year, and it will likely continue until possibly Nintendo or the next Wizarding World attraction
Exactly my thoughts about the rides lately by both companies.

Tomorrowland needs something more than any other land at Disney second to Dinoland while Storybook's fix would be simply a new C-ticket.

Suchomimus

View attachment 193609
View attachment 193608
View attachment 193605
View attachment 193606
View attachment 193607
View attachment 193613

This really could have been a lot better. Suess Landing and the revival of the ferries were the better of your redo of IoA to be perfectly honest. Everything else you did was good but was all in the wrong place (and time for Jurassic World's case) and ended up becoming a complete mess.

tcool123

This really could have been a lot better. Suess Landing and the revival of the ferries were the better of your redo of IoA to be perfectly honest. Everything else you did was good but was all in the wrong place (and time for Jurassic World's case) and ended up becoming a complete mess.
How so? It seems to align with Universal's current strategy, and plans for the most part.
It is most likely that Dragon Challenge will close for a Forbidden Forest addition.
Secret Life of Pets ride has been rumored for a while, and The Lost Continent besides theme has no real value. If you worried about the theme of it Poseidon's Fury is what I plan to retool to be an epic nighttime spectacular.
Also curious on why the Jurassic World timing is bad, it makes sense :confused:

Suchomimus

How so? It seems to align with Universal's current strategy, and plans for the most part.
It is most likely that Dragon Challenge will close for a Forbidden Forest addition.
Secret Life of Pets ride has been rumored for a while, and The Lost Continent besides theme has no real value. If you worried about the theme of it Poseidon's Fury is what I plan to retool to be an epic nighttime spectacular.
Also curious on why the Jurassic World timing is bad, it makes sense :confused:
Well for Dragon Challenge, it's really hard to tell, because there's a 50% percent of a replacement and 50% chance of an updating. Universal placing Secret Life of Pets in IoA (outside of merchandising) rather than anywhere else logical like New York City; or even the Kids Zone; isn't something that the company would do; same thing with putting the Monsters into Lost Continent. Also, when I said that Jurassic World's timing was off, I meant that anything Jurassic Park can't be rethemed to JW (yet) because of this contract between Steven Spielberg and NBCUniversal that prevents E.T or Jurassic Park from being removed from the parks.

tcool123

Well for Dragon Challenge, it's really hard to tell, because there's a 50% percent of a replacement and 50% chance of an updating. Universal placing Secret Life of Pets in IoA (outside of merchandising) rather than anywhere else logical like New York City; or even the Kids Zone; isn't something that the company would do; same thing with putting the Monsters into Lost Continent. Also, when I said that Jurassic World's timing was off, I meant that anything Jurassic Park can't be rethemed to JW (yet) because of this contract between Steven Spielberg and NBCUniversal that prevents E.T or Jurassic Park from being removed from the parks.
Lets go with Dragon Challenge removal as forbidden forest is quite cool.
I guess the Secrect Life of Pets rumour died? If so then thank god it really doesnt belong plus I rather put an expansion pad of green there.
The Spielberg doesn't necessarily mean his stuff is untouchable he's just an advisor and wasn't he involved with World? It's just a fresher take for thr land.
Why wouldnt they put monsters in the formerly known lost continent? The monsters are from literature like the rest of the park, there trying to make they're remaking their monster films so they can synergy. Lost Continent has no popular rides, and takes up a lot of space. The only downfall would be the lost of Mythos and the menu can just be swapped into the restaurant replacing it so you wouldn't be losing that food.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Lets go with Dragon Challenge removal as forbidden forest is quite cool.
I guess the Secrect Life of Pets rumour died? If so then thank god it really doesnt belong plus I rather put an expansion pad of green there.
The Spielberg doesn't necessarily mean his stuff is untouchable he's just an advisor and wasn't he involved with World? It's just a fresher take for thr land.
Why wouldnt they put monsters in the formerly known lost continent? The monsters are from literature like the rest of the park, there trying to make they're remaking their monster films so they can synergy. Lost Continent has no popular rides, and takes up a lot of space. The only downfall would be the lost of Mythos and the menu can just be swapped into the restaurant replacing it so you wouldn't be losing that food.
The park still needs shows. Even with inclement weather there is way more to do than Animal Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom