deleted

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I did a little bit of comparison with the actual sound track and it doesn't appear to be a direct lift from the soundtrack. 18:25 in this video is the track called Jake's First Flight but the music before it blends right into that track and it's not the track before it on the soundtrack.

Wameyn

The complete score was just under 5 hours of music and 97 tracks. All the music I heard in that video is on there. They very well could use it in the park though.

Here's a couple of screenshots of part of it on my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_0229.PNG
    IMG_0229.PNG
    98.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0230.PNG
    IMG_0230.PNG
    105.2 KB · Views: 87

Atomicmickey

The complete score was just under 5 hours of music and 97 tracks. All the music I heard in that video is on there. They very well could use it in the park though.

Here's a couple of screenshots of part of it on my phone.

I didn't know that even existed . . . hmmm . . . let the hunt begin.

Cmdr_Crimson

You know since it is from a MOVIE they would probably use the films soundtrack for the land itself....It's not like we constantly hear John Williams Star Wars Score being played by Star Tours or his other loops of Jurrassic Park & Harry's Wonderful World on a constant loop at the other park 12 miles down the road..

HauntedMansionFLA

Word was James Horner was going to write music for the land. I don't know if that was done or not before his tragic death. Calling on @flyerjab - any thoughts?? Very excited for this project. The two things I've been waiting for is Pandora at night and the music used in the land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom