Stark Industries - The Future of the MCU (Open Discussion)

spacemt354

Chili's
I need to start that show lol! I can definitely see this happening. Something like where Thanos screws with the space-time continuum too much and they have to go on a dimensional adventure. It would explain why the included Doc Strange in Phase III. Also, it allows them to bring back villians like the Red Skull or Ronan who never lived up to their true potntial
Red Skull is somewhere out in space. It would be so cool if they were able to bring him back!

And yeah I could see Avengers 4 just being a twisted time-altering storyline (that they probably don't want to spoil with a title until after Avengers 3)

And that would explain the Part 1 and Part 2 titles they had earlier...because those stories would kinda be sequential.

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Speaking of Lady Death

She could be the villian of 4 - the Avengers have to fight death herself and when they die, she grows more powerful. She has all the dead villains at her disposalle and HOLY!

kmbmw777

Original Poster
The MCU has a talking raccoon, and a cyborg who wears suits and ties.

I can't imagine a talking skeleton not fitting in:p
A quick internet search shows lots of rumors of Eva Green playing her. I really like the idea of Death herself being the final villian. And bringing back an army of the one-timer cliche Marvel villians

spacemt354

Chili's
A quick internet search shows lots of rumors of Eva Green playing her. I really like the idea of Death herself being the final villian. And bringing back an army of the one-timer cliche Marvel villians
I just hope they don't pull a Bane and Talia al Gul thing like in the Dark Knight Rises lol -- where (spoiler alert) Bane is just a tool of Talia instead of this BA rogue villain.

kmbmw777

Original Poster
I just hope they don't pull a Bane and Talia al Gul thing like in the Dark Knight Rises lol -- where (spoiler alert) Bane is just a tool of Talia instead of this BA rogue villain.
While I get where you are coming from (the whole Dragonball Z Conundrum), I don't think this would bother me as A- It's the physical embodiment of DEATH. and B - It gives Thanos some motivation (love) and makes him more than just an ever-destroying powerful God of sorts

spacemt354

Chili's
ew1457-58cvr_promo2.jpg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Debate: Should Captain America have died in Civil War?
Any major character death in Civil War would lessen the impact of that happening in Infinity War. If Captain America died in Civil War, it wouldn't have mattered what Thanos did, because he's not the one to kill Steve Rogers. He wouldn't wouldn't the biggest bad of the Marvel universe if someone else had already killed (arguably) it's main star.

But I definitely understand the reason people thought it (or someone dying at least) should happen.

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Any major character death in Civil War would lessen the impact of that happening in Infinity War. If Captain America died in Civil War, it wouldn't have mattered what Thanos did, because he's not the one to kill Steve Rogers. He wouldn't wouldn't the biggest bad of the Marvel universe if someone else had already killed (arguably) it's main star.

But I definitely understand the reason people thought it (or someone dying at least) should happen.
So would you say that a minor death like Rhodey would have been acceptable, just to strengthen that the Avengers are really divided?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom