2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

JohnD

ouch my wallet is hurting with this idea. lol Thank you!!!

I've definitely used it before. You can see I have two items in my "bag" right now. LOL! (They've been there a while. Will probably just wait until my 4/21-4/24 trip.

Last edited:

Gringrinngghost

With the Flower and Garden Festival on March 1st at Epcot, let's take a look at the 2017 Passport. It's Jammed packed with information so I'm just posting it here verbatim.

Topiaries
  • NEW! Welcome Spring Fun, Food and Flowers! Main Entrance
  • NEW! Figment Near Spaceship Earth
  • Stitch Future World East
  • Fab Five Future World East
  • Disney•Pixar’s Buzz Lightyear Future World East
  • Disney•Pixar’s Lightning McQueen and NEW! Cruz Celebrating Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3” in theatres June 16 Road to the Florida 500
  • NEW! Farmer’s Market Stand Future World East
  • Phineas and Ferb Future World East
  • Fantasia Future World West
  • Butterflies Showcase Plaza
  • The Three Caballeros Mexico
  • Anna and Elsa Norway
  • Troll Presented by Adventures by Disney® Norway Bromeliad Dragon China
  • Pandas, Celebrating Disneynature’s “Born in China” in theatres Earth Day 2017 China
  • Simba and Friends Outpost
  • Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Germany
  • Lady and the Tramp Italy
  • Disney•Pixar’s Woody The American Adventure
  • Beauty and the Beast France
  • Peter Pan and Tinker Bell United Kingdom
  • Winnie the Pooh and Friends United Kingdom
  • Bambi and Friends Canada
Garden Destinations
  • Water Wise Garden Presented by Rain Bird Corporation Future World East
  • Prehistoric Plants Future World East
  • Purple Martins Presented by Audubon Florida Future World East
  • Road to the Florida 500 Near Test Track® Floating Gardens Future World
  • Festival Blooms Future World
  • Pollinator Paradise Future World West
  • Butterflies on the Go Presented by GoGo squeeZ® Future World West
  • Butterfly Haven Future World West
  • Health & Healing Garden Future World West
  • Edible Flower Future World West
  • Seed Sanctuary Future World West
  • Backyard Habitat Presented by National Wildlife Federation Future World West
  • Music Garden Melodies Future World West
  • Nature Works Everywhere Presented by The Nature Conservancy Future World West
  • Pepper Patch Mexico
  • Extraordinary Orchids Mexico
  • Bamboo Garden China
  • NEW! Geranium Garten Germany
  • NEW! Alpine Containers Germany
  • Garden Italiano Italy
  • Japanese Mini Garden Japan
  • Bonsai Collection Japan
  • Urban Spice Morocco
  • English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London® United Kingdom
  • Shakespeare Garden United Kingdom
Play Gardens
  • Road to the Florida 500 Near Test Track, closes at dusk
  • Music Garden Melodies Walkway near Imagination!, illuminated after dark
  • NEW! Florida Fresh Garden Between Morocco and France, illuminated after dark
Gardens
  • Purple Martins Presented by Audubon Florida Future World East
  • Butterflies on the Go Presented by GoGo squeeZ® Club Cool, closes at dusk
  • Nature Works Everywhere Presented by Nature Conservatory Walkway near Imagination!
  • Backyard Habitat Presented by National Wildlife Federation Walkway near Imagination!
  • Inside the Gardenscape Presented by Glidden® Future World West
Garden Rocks Concert Series America Gardens Theatre
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays 5:30pm, 6:45pm & 8:00pm
  • March 3-4..................Jon Secada, “Just Another Day”
  • March 5-6..................Dennis Deyoung: The Music Of Styx, “The Grand Illusion”
  • March 10-13...............The Pointer Sisters, “I’M So Excited”
  • March 17-18.................New! Simple Plan, “Welcome To My Life”
  • March 19-20................New! Plain White T’S, “Hey There Delilah”
  • March 24-27..............Night Ranger, “Sister Christian”
  • March 31-April 3.....Little River Band, “Reminiscing”
  • April 7-10....................Blood, Sweat & Tears Featuring Bo Bice, “Spinning Wheel”
  • April 14-17..................Gin Blossoms, “Hey Jealousy”
  • April 21-24..................The Orchestra Starring Former Members Of Elo, “Evil Woman”
  • April 28-29...................New! Exposé, “Point Of No Return”
  • April 30-May 1............New! Berlin Featuring Terri Nunn, “Take My Breath Away”
  • May 5-8.......................Starship Starring Mickey Thomas, “We Built This City”
  • May 12-15.......................The Guess Who, “American Woman”
  • May 19-22....................Herman’S Hermits Starring Peter Noone, “I’M Henry Viii, I Am”
  • May 26-29.....................The Spinners, “Working My Way Back To You”
Dining Package Available for Select Dates on: March 3-6,10-13, 24-27,31-April 3, 7-10,14-17,21-24,May 5-8,19-22

Gringrinngghost

Festival Merchandise

Garden Gifts - Festival Center Festival merchandise and visiting vendors, available Fridays-Sundays, 10:00am-5:00pm.

Garden Emporium - Showcase Plaza Festival merchandise, jewelry made from nature from Jortra, reflective wind-spinners from EyeCatchers and plumeria cuttings from Just Plumerias. Be sure to visit throughout the Festival to discover new merchandise from BoiLeD BooKs, Petal Pushers and more!

Garden Oasis - Showcase Plaza Festival merchandise.

Garden Boutiuqe -Germany Festival merchandise, ornamental plants from Elemental Nursery, garden flags from Swaying in the Breeze and handmade soaps and body products from Rinse Bath & Body, Inc.
March 1 – April 23: Live demonstrations by Master Glass Blower Reinhard Herzog
April 24 – May 29: Floral artwork from HAF2Paint

Garden Treasures - Between Japan and Morocco Festival merchandise.

Egg-stravaganza - Search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed Egg-stravaganza map. Once you find the eggs, return your map to Disney Traders to pick up your surprise! Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.99, plus tax at Pin Central, Disney Traders and World Traveler. Maps available while supplies last.

Festival-themed Disney Gift Cards are available at Festival Merchandise locations. Wear it on your wrist and simply scan to pay for food and more. Activate with as little as $15.
F&G_Passport_2017.jpg

Road to the Florida 500 - Near Test Track
Learn how desert plants are able to “beat the heat” at a dry garden featuring a special play area and topiaries from Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3” racing into theatres June 16, 2017. Closes at dusk.

Butterflies On The Go Presented By GoGo squeeZ® - Future World West
Discover the story of the monarch butterfly’s epic journey across the continent as you enjoy the unique experience of seeing butterflies emerge from their chrysalises. This exhibit is fun for the whole family! Closes at dusk.

Music Garden Melodies - Near Pineapple Promenade
Discover the “roots” of your favorite musical instruments and play a melody in a musical play area and garden.

Florida Fresh Garden - Between Morocco and France
Climb, explore and more at this play garden planned with children in mind.

Last edited:

Beacon Joe

I am an avid veggie gardener, and have never been at EPCOT Center during this festival, and know absolutely nothing about it. (Well, except for the exciting news that I will be able to get a currywurst there).

It looks like a beautiful time to visit, and the kiosks look great. Are there any talks or workshops that might be of interest to veggie garden / hobby farmer types of people like me?

JohnD

I am an avid veggie gardener, and have never been at EPCOT Center during this festival, and know absolutely nothing about it. (Well, except for the exciting news that I will be able to get a currywurst there).

It looks like a beautiful time to visit, and the kiosks look great. Are there any talks or workshops that might be of interest to veggie garden / hobby farmer types of people like me?

There is this interesting veggie garden:
  • Pepper Fire Garden – Think you can take the heat? Head to The Land Pavilion to take a peek at the world’s hottest peppers.
And a Three Hour Gardens of the World tour.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
F&G was a huge waste of time this year, which is sad it's normally our favorite time to go. Last year was 1,000 times better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom