FastPass Plus 60 Days

Yenfid

Original Poster
Okay, I have an odd/stupid question about Fastpass +

When it is 60 days before you arrive and check in you can make fastpass selections. The questions is it just for that day or is it for your whole trip? Or do I need to go on line everyday when it because 60 days before that day? Also, what time can you start making your fastpass selections?

Simba's Mom

So for the third day of my trip, can I reserve at 63 days out? Or do I have to wait until 60 days from check in date? I'm trying to get SDMT as soon as possible.

Tuvalu

So for the third day of my trip, can I reserve at 63 days out? Or do I have to wait until 60 days from check in date? I'm trying to get SDMT as soon as possible.
You need to wait until 60 days from your check in date to start making your fastpasses, but you can make fastpasses for all the days of your trip (up to 10 days) on day 60. So if you plan to go to MK on the 3rd day of your trip, your FP for 7DMT would be 63 days away when you book all your FPs on day 60.

DisneyFan 2000

You need to wait until 60 days from your check in date to start making your fastpasses, but you can make fastpasses for all the days of your trip (up to 10 days) on day 60. So if you plan to go to MK on the 3rd day of your trip, your FP for 7DMT would be 63 days away when you book all your FPs on day 60.
Does this rule also apply for the 30 day window?

JohnD

Okay, I have an odd/stupid question about Fastpass +

When it is 60 days before you arrive and check in you can make fastpass selections. The questions is it just for that day or is it for your whole trip? Or do I need to go on line everyday when it because 60 days before that day? Also, what time can you start making your fastpass selections?

Whole trip. When you reach 60 days, the length of your trip opens up. Edit: I've been never been more than 10 days. So, from what I've been reading the length of your trip up to 10 days

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Whole trip. When you reach 60 days, the length of your trip opens up. Edit: I've been never been more than 10 days. So, from what I've been reading the length of your trip up to 10 days

Depends on how many days of tickets you have. I'm from the UK and had 14 day tickets. I was able to book for the whole 14 days on day 1. You can book for as many days as you have tickets for. And if it's less than 14 days, then you have 14 days from day 1 in which to choose.

E.g.: 7 day ticket. At 60 days from check-in you can book 7 days worth of fastpasses over a 14 day period.
21 day ticket - at 60 days out, book all 21 days.

I think the 10 day misconception is because a) that's the ADR rule and b) Isn't a 10 day ticket the longest available in the US?

Thorphin

Depends on how many days of tickets you have. I'm from the UK and had 14 day tickets. I was able to book for the whole 14 days on day 1. You can book for as many days as you have tickets for. And if it's less than 14 days, then you have 14 days from day 1 in which to choose.

E.g.: 7 day ticket. At 60 days from check-in you can book 7 days worth of fastpasses over a 14 day period.
21 day ticket - at 60 days out, book all 21 days.

I think the 10 day misconception is because a) that's the ADR rule and b) Isn't a 10 day ticket the longest available in the US?

I do not know the answer, but your window being defined by your tickets seems odd/incorrect. I have an 8 day ticket but will be on property 10 days/9 nights. We probably won't use our tickets on the first day. Disney doesn't know what day you're going to first use a ticket, so it seems weird that they would limit you based on ticket days.

nickys

Premium Member
I do not know the answer, but your window being defined by your tickets seems odd/incorrect. I have an 8 day ticket but will be on property 10 days/9 nights. We probably won't use our tickets on the first day. Disney doesn't know what day you're going to first use a ticket, so it seems weird that they would limit you based on ticket days.

No, Disney doesn't know, that's not what I meant. Sorry.

You will only be allowed to book fastpasses on 8 of your days. Once you have booked for 8 days, then it will not allow you to book more, because Disney does know what kind of ticket you have linked. Whichever is the earliest day you make them for will be "day 1" for your fastpasses. .You then have 14 days from then to spread your fastpasses over. It's entirely up to you which day of your stay you choose to visit the parks for the first time, Disney isn't controlling that. It is controlling the fact that you have bought tickets to visit for 8 days, so you can only book fastpasses for 8 days.

Does that make sense?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom