annual passes

kare5625

Original Poster
My husband and I are getting annual passes in a couple of months. My question is does that include IOA and volcano bay.....can you add dining and express pass to the annual pass

kare5625

Original Poster
we are thinking about getting the season pass.....so for the dining pass....do you just add on for the days that you are down there

JoeCamel

we are thinking about getting the season pass.....so for the dining pass....do you just add on for the days that you are down there

Yes, you can purchase as needed. I would check Orlando Informer for an article about the dining plan and how to make it work. If you like chicken and ribs it is a good deal. If not then not so much

lazyboy97o

The dining plan is not like some other parks where it is added to an annual pass. It is completely separate and purchased on a per day basis. The same is true of ExpressPass, excepting the previously mentioned Premier Pass and it's after 4:00 Express Pass.

AndrewsJ

The dining plan is not like some other parks where it is added to an annual pass. It is completely separate and purchased on a per day basis. The same is true of ExpressPass, excepting the previously mentioned Premier Pass and it's after 4:00 Express Pass.
This! Very clear and accurate explanation.

danpam1024

On VB- I would plan that it will NOT be included in the pass- when Universal acquired WnW, it was not part of the APs. That said- I am really hoping it is included :D As for the dining, it's really not worth it unless you really love chicken, burgers, and pizza. UOR has fantastic restaurants, I'd just look at the menus, get an idea of how much you'd spend, and budget for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom