A Twist In Time : The Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
I like to include gags and some references in the projects - keeps a little bit of levity to them:joyfull: But I didn't want to say any of them before the reviews, since I didn't want to impact the reviews in any way...

So now...

-Cafe Disco in iMagination is a reference to The Office:hilarious:
tumblr_mlvuz2x57B1r73r4xo1_500.png

-There are two drawings in Intracellular (the Spleen and Lymph Node) that are actually my notes from Histology class last year.:p

-The name Intracellular is inspired by the movie Interstellar - and the 3 music tracks in the background are from the movie. "The Wormhole" "Mountains" and "No Time for Caution"

Onto the WOL, and I can't read whats on the papers so skipping over those. The overview, but I would've wished if you had music all over your website instead of a select few pages.​
-That is my chicken scratch from listening to a podcast on the Wonders of Life on the wdwradio show. It's like from 2011 - I highly recommend it - it was actually really informative if you want to learn about the history of WoL

-I wanted music on every page too...but the Interstellar soundtrack was the only good option I owned...and for some reason my ...ehem *legal* downloading methods of songs were not working, so I figured I would rather have a silent site than a virus on my computer. :hungover:

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head...I feel like there are more though...they'll come back to me. :p

tcool123

Original Poster
I like to include gags and some references in the projects - keeps a little bit of levity to them:joyfull: But I didn't want to say any of them before the reviews, since I didn't want to impact the reviews in any way...
That's it your no longer the winner! I decree the winner to be @tcool he's a great guy :rolleyes::p:D

-That is my chicken scratch from listening to a podcast on the Wonders of Life on the wdwradio show. It's like from 2011 - I highly recommend it - it was actually really informative if you want to learn about the history of WoL
Pft knew that :rolleyes:, making sure that you knew it :cautious::p:D

ehem *legal* downloading methods of songs were not working, so I figured I would rather have a silent site than a virus on my computer. :hungover:
Same here, I wanted some nice classy church music on my powerpoint for Santa Sabina, but my very "legal" method of getting songs I only use once in my life was not working soooo.... At least I own 200+ Disney songs on Itunes so incase I ever need to only use one of those songs I'm fine :D:p

spacemt354

Chili's
Am I seeing things or is mostly everything gold and copy/pasted for each resort sans a few words...maybe Baxtanu had stock in Rosland Capital or something:joyfull:

Grand Floridian

Gold accents added to the building exterior and interior decor
Indoor plants will have alternating gold and green leaves
Front Desk decor
Rooms will have new sheets with a gold runner along the end and 50th anniversary gold pillows
Rooms will come with a 50th anniversary gold bag of "goodies" for each guest, specific to the resort.
One free mini-bottle of Champagne for each adult and a mini-bottle of Sparkling White Grape Juice for each child staying in a room
Narcoosee's Hard Ticket Event on Monday and Wednesday Nights where a Show Designer will discuss the creation of the 50th nighttime spectacular during dinner. Finger desserts and coffee will be provided during the show, and seating will be rearranged for this event to allow for viewing through the windows during the show.

Polynesian
Front Desk decor
Rooms will have new sheets with a gold runner along the end and 50th anniversary gold pillows
Rooms will come with a 50th anniversary gold bag of "goodies" for each guest, specific to the resort.
One free mini-bottle of Champagne for each adult and a mini-bottle of Sparkling White Grape Juice for each child staying in a room
Beach Side Hard Ticket Event six days a week where dinner will be served on one of the luxurious beaches. Dinner will be catered by Ohana.

Wilderness Lodge
Front Desk decor
Fireworks Cruise Hard Ticket Dining Event will depart from here

Ft. Wilderness
Gold accents added to the building exteriors
Cabins only - Rooms will have new sheets with a gold runner along the end and 50th anniversary gold pillows
Cabins and campsites will come with a 50th anniversary gold bag of "goodies" for each guest, specific to the resort.

Swan and Dolphin
Front Desk decor

Boardwalk
Front Desk decor
Hard Ticket Dining Event with an Imagineer at Flying Fish two nights a week. The focus will be on the development and history of Epcot.

Yacht and Beach Club
Front Desk decor
Hard Ticket Dining Event on the beach during Illuminations catered by Shula's Steak House. A Disney Show designer will present during the meal the history and development of Illuminations.

Animal Kingdom Lodge
Front Desk decor
Hard Ticket Dining Event at Jiko hosted by a Wildlife Expert, followed by a special Nighttime Safari in through the AKL Savannahs.

Moderate Resorts
Front Desk decor

Value Resorts
Front Desk decor

Voxel

President of Progress City
S
Am I seeing things or is mostly everything gold and copy/pasted for each resort sans a few words...maybe Baxtanu had stock in Rosland Capital or something:joyfull:

Grand Floridian

Front Desk decor
Narcoosee's Hard Ticket Event on Monday and Wednesday Nights where a Show Designer will discuss the creation of the 50th nighttime spectacular during dinner. Finger desserts and coffee will be provided during the show, and seating will be rearranged for this event to allow for viewing through the windows during the show.

Polynesian
Front Desk decor
Beach Side Hard Ticket Event six days a week where dinner will be served on one of the luxurious beaches. Dinner will be catered by Ohana.

Wilderness Lodge
Front Desk decor
Fireworks Cruise Hard Ticket Dining Event will depart from here

Ft. Wilderness
Gold accents added to the building exteriors
Cabins only - Rooms will have new sheets with a gold runner along the end and 50th anniversary gold pillows
Cabins and campsites will come with a 50th anniversary gold bag of "goodies" for each guest, specific to the resort.

Swan and Dolphin
Front Desk decor

Boardwalk
Front Desk decor
Hard Ticket Dining Event with an Imagineer at Flying Fish two nights a week. The focus will be on the development and history of Epcot.

Yacht and Beach Club
Front Desk decor
Hard Ticket Dining Event on the beach during Illuminations catered by Shula's Steak House. A Disney Show designer will present during the meal the history and development of Illuminations.

Animal Kingdom Lodge
Front Desk decor
Hard Ticket Dining Event at Jiko hosted by a Wildlife Expert, followed by a special Nighttime Safari in through the AKL Savannahs.

Moderate Resorts
Front Desk decor

Value Resorts
Front Desk decor
SOO much gold!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom