2016 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

WDWFanInHershey

This is going to be my first time at Disney at Christmas. Based on my readings from previous years, there was a holiday version of the Celebrate the Magic projection shown before.. where the castle would be shown as a gingerbread castle and similar holiday-related scenes. With Celebrate the Magic gone, but a new projection show up an running now, are they still doing this?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
  • Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie at Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland
  • Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie at Heritage House in Liberty Square
  • Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie at Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
  • Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie at Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
  • Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
How come Goofy is not in the parade this year?

Here's there, on the candy float. He was kicked off the Halloween candy float so that Vanellope could ride it. But now, she has her own candy racing car and Goofy's back on the candy float.

A big hint that a Candy Rush racing IP is heading to Stitch.... maybe.

mm52200

Here's there, on the candy float. He was kicked off the Halloween candy float so that Vanellope could ride it. But now, she has her own candy racing car and Goofy's back on the candy float.

A big hint that a Candy Rush racing IP is heading to Stitch.... maybe.
Goofys float was missing in that video, obviously some technical difficulties happened.
Wreck it Ralph could be heading to Stitch but don't put any stock in this. The candy car was already in the parade last year and entertainment and basically every department of WDW work independently of one another. Imagineering doesn't go to entertainment and tell them to drop a hint about the next project in the parade.

Does anyone have a picture of the treats back in Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook? Are they really serving snow cones? just seemed like a funny treat to serve, not that I wont be partaking when we go later this month. :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Why is the new arendelle brass band edited out of this video?

It wasn't. If you look to see what's in between Mickey and Elsa as they're approaching, it's all empty space. But on another video, you can indeed see the Arendelle brass band. The funny thing is that on that video, Goofy is missing.

Looks like the parade has issues with all the elements appearing.

JonnyK

Anyone know what's up with the castle lights flickering in the parade video, saw the lights 2 weeks ago while i was down there that it was still flickering, i figured it would be fixed by now.

Hate that im missing out this year christmas party, ive done the 1st mickey's not so scary halloween recently on halloween night and i like the christmas event as well (and i like it better) so im gonna have to go back again next year to attend another christmas party!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom