Can't Post Pictures...

Goofyernmost

Original Poster
The last couple of days I have noticed that I cannot post a picture. The tab that usually allows you to pull a picture up from my personal gallery is just completely missing. Just a white space where that used to be. Can you help me find out why it is missing. I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox.

Goofyernmost

Original Poster
Willy Wonka.jpg

It appears that I still can post them, however, the tab is completely missing. I just clicked on the white space between "post reply" and "more options and I was able to get access to my pictures and could post them. It's like a Twilight Zone moment in a country that is, if nothing else, totally in your face, Twilight Zone.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
The last couple of days I have noticed that I cannot post a picture. The tab that usually allows you to pull a picture up from my personal gallery is just completely missing. Just a white space where that used to be. Can you help me find out why it is missing. I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox.
I am having the same issue with the same software @wdwmagic

Goofyernmost

Original Poster
Well, lets just add to the mystery here. After posting that last meaningless picture, I tried to click on to the "more options" tab and it immediately sent me to a "reply to post" ... weird. And when I look back up my post with the picture was missing and I had to go out of thread and then back in to see it there again. I think I may be losing it.

Oh, yea... one other thing the minute I click on More Options the "insert file" tab appears, just for a second before it just goes to the "reply to post" screen.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Can you tell me what version of Firefox?

I have just tried Firefox 49.0.1 on Windows 10 and I can't reproduce it.
Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom