Disney outlet?

CheerT1

Original Poster
is there a place close to disneyworld that's a outlet store? I was hearing someone talk about finding park stuff at a deal at a outlet store or something.

belledream

I've been to the Orlando Premium Outlets - they have a Disney Store called Disney's Character Warehouse that has a lot of park merch on the shelves, some with extreme markdowns. A lot of it is dated/seasonal/'unpopular' items, but it's worth a visit if you'll be in the area! (I wouldn't leave WDW just to go there though).

rob0519

Disney's Character Warehouse
at the Orlando Premium Outlet Vineland Avenue

Location: 8200 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821 (407) 477-0222
Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-11pm, Sun 10am-9pm

at Orlando Premium Outlet International

Location: 4951 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 354-3255
Hours: Monday - Sunday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm

From Walt Disney World take I-4 Eastbound: Exit 75A (the Universal Exit). Turn right at light at the top of the exit and then left at next light on to International Drive. The Prime Outlets International are located at the north end of International Drive.

CheerT1

Original Poster

From Walt Disney World take I-4 Eastbound: Exit 75A (the Universal Exit). Turn right at light at the top of the exit and then left at next light on to International Drive. The Prime Outlets International are located at the north end of International Drive.
Thanks

Figgy1

Premium Member

We always stop at both each trip and love them. I got 3 matching 28th and Main long sleeve twill shirts for about $15 each(for dh and 2 ds), a Kingdom Couture bag at 80% off in perfect condition and a few other goodies. They can be hit or miss as with any outlet but i always manage to find at least one good bargain each trip:)

WDW Zandt

I actually went to the Vineland Character Warehouse today. I was surprised at how small it was (and yet mobbed by people as soon as it open. It was almost overwhelming. They were all acting like people do on Black Firday)

On the way I saw another store off Vineland called the Disney Outlet, but didn't stop in. Sure it is just one of Kissimee's random "low cost" disney product places, but was wondering if anyone actually knew for sure. It's like 5 minutes from DCW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom