June hours

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
We are planning to spend a day at Sea World during our June 2017 WDW trip. Does anyone know what time they typically close at the beginning of June. We will be at CBR June 5-17. Also, is there a particular day of the week that is best to go? Lastly, is the front of line pass generally needed at that time of year? If so, do I need to buy my tickets through Sea World in order to get them, or can they be added to tickets I buy through Undercover Tourist? Thanks!

Crazydisneyfanluke

We are planning to spend a day at Sea World during our June 2017 WDW trip. Does anyone know what time they typically close at the beginning of June. We will be at CBR June 5-17. Also, is there a particular day of the week that is best to go? Lastly, is the front of line pass generally needed at that time of year? If so, do I need to buy my tickets through Sea World in order to get them, or can they be added to tickets I buy through Undercover Tourist? Thanks!
Beginning of June they are open 9am to 8pm.
End of June (Summer nights) Mon-Thurs 9am-8pm Fri-Sun 9am-10pm (maybe 11pm)
This is based off memory.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Does anyone know what time they typically close at the beginning of June.
Have you tried a search on Seawards website for historical hours ? If not, I don't think @Crazydisneyfanluke is too far out.

Also, is there a particular day of the week that is best to go?
Seaworld is pretty much like Disney - weekends will always be busier because of the locals, midweek is therefore your best bet

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Beginning of June they are open 9am to 8pm.
End of June (Summer nights) Mon-Thurs 9am-8pm Fri-Sun 9am-10pm (maybe 11pm)
This is based off memory.
Have you tried a search on Seawards website for historical hours ? If not, I don't think @Crazydisneyfanluke is too far out.

Seaworld is pretty much like Disney - weekends will always be busier because of the locals, midweek is therefore your best bet
Thanks! Do they offer any kind of night time entertainment? Will we want/need to be there the whole day? I'm just trying to decide if I need to make an ADR at one of the WDW resorts for dinner that night.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Do they offer any kind of night time entertainment? Will we want/need to be there the whole day?
This is a huge mystery to me.

We last visited WDW in August 2015. We always visit SeaWorld during our 2 week trip. While researching the park hours for SW I found that while they were open late (between 8pm-10pm) there was NO evening show advertised. Previous visits there had always been a Night-time Shamu show (which was more upbeat than the day-time showings) and was well worth staying for.

As far as I'm aware, there is still no night-time show and the only reason for staying much beyond 6pm is to either eat or take in rides that you didn't get chance to do earlier

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
This is a huge mystery to me.

We last visited WDW in August 2015. We always visit SeaWorld during our 2 week trip. While researching the park hours for SW I found that while they were open late (between 8pm-10pm) there was NO evening show advertised. Previous visits there had always been a Night-time Shamu show (which was more upbeat than the day-time showings) and was well worth staying for.

As far as I'm aware, there is still no night-time show and the only reason for staying much beyond 6pm is to either eat or take in rides that you didn't get chance to do earlier
Thanks! I couldn't find anything either, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something!

Crazydisneyfanluke

During summer nights there is Shamu light up the night! The finale includes fireworks. There is also Dance party's and other activities planned esp for kids as well.
I cant remember if they continue Sea Lion tonight! as i didn't go this year to summer nights.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
During summer nights there is Shamu light up the night! The finale includes fireworks. There is also Dance party's and other activities planned esp for kids as well.
I cant remember if they continue Sea Lion tonight! as i didn't go this year to summer nights.
Any idea when "summer" starts for Sea World? We are thinking of going June 6, but could maybe move it back a week.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
So, it looks like we'll miss "summer" by 1 week. We planned to go on Monday, June 12, and we leave Florida on Saturday, June 17. The posted hours are 9-7 that whole week until Saturday. :(:( So, my question is, will we need/want to be there all day? Just trying to decide if we could easily make the late Hoop-Dee-Doo show that night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom