The Town Center construction

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, July 21. Update on the bridge closure between the Marketplace and Paddlefish plaza. Work is progressing on new pavement in front of the T-Rex Café, leading up to the bridge.

IMG_8150.JPG

IMG_8152.JPG

clemmo

I thought D15 was the space rumored to get a pretty big tenant I know Apple had been talked about but I don't believe it was ever very serious on here. As for the location it was from world of coke facing toward where the Columbia store is (as you can probably tell).

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I thought D15 was the space rumored to get a pretty big tenant I know Apple had been talked about but I don't believe it was ever very serious on here. As for the location it was from world of coke facing toward where the Columbia store is (as you can probably tell).

D15 is a two story space so is quite large. The maps have it color coded as a restaurant, but it's possible that has changed.

clemmo

D15 is a two story space so is quite large. The maps have it color coded as a restaurant, but it's possible that has changed.
Didn't realize that was two stories. Hard to imagine a two story Apple Store if that were to be the tenant. Most I've seen are one story. Any word on B 17-115?

lazyboy97o

Didn't realize that was two stories. Hard to imagine a two story Apple Store if that were to be the tenant. Most I've seen are one story. Any word on B 17-115?
It is becoming more common as new locations tend to be more stand alone spaces versus a traditional mall tenant space.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, July 28. The pavement work in front of T-Rex Café and the connecting bridge between the Marketplace and Riverboat Square is almost complete. A behind the wall view....

IMG_8170.JPG

By the way, it seems "Riverboat Square" is the new name for the area in front of Paddlefish and Portobello Country Italian Trattoria.

IMG_8168.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom