Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

BaconPancakes

It's not that we don't want to say, it's that the forum will simply edited it out if we do. There is only one site, I believe, that this happens for and I known @wdwmagic has his reasons for this.
This forum will also edit the name of Josh's site if you try to type it out as well. I love his commentary, so not sure why we can't reference his site?

Magenta Panther

This ride seems to be being pushed through the pipeline a bit farther. Quite a bit of leadership already going into this project, and while anything can happen, this is all but green lit (development is being finalized, but no budget is allowed yet)

If this project is WIR/Sugar Rush, then, man...just as out of place as Stitch. I'd much prefer that the Speedway be the one made over, although, since it's outside, a Sugar Rush theme would be heck to keep clean, wouldn't it?

RSoxNo1

Heres my reliable source
they predicted the msep leaving rumor

So reliable that it clearly lifts information from the reliable sources here....and other places on the internet

This is the Walt Disney World version of Drudgereport....

Their post says nothing about them predicting it, it shows that on August 10th, WDWMagic.com user WDW1974 has reported hearing that Disneyland's Paint the Night parade would be coming to Florida while the Main Street Electrical Parade would return to Disneyland." They also credited wdwmagic.com as their one and only source. And again, they credited WDWmagic for the WIR rumor. "August 7, 2016: WDWMagic.com user Magic Feather has posted that a replacement is planned for Stitch's Great Escape. In a subsequent post, WDWMagic.com user marni1971 indicated that the attraction would be a 3D attraction, and users Magic Feather and articos indicated that the attraction could be open in 2018.

August 1, 2016: WDWMagic.com user marni1971 posted that Stitch's Great Escape would close and a new attraction would take it's place."
These forums always have the right information before anyone else does.

As an FYI, this is my site. I properly source rumors from what I perceive to be credible sources. Quite a bit of the information comes from WDWMagic and I make every effort to give credit where it's due. Occasionally I will get my own information but more often than not my site operates as an aggregator of Disney information for people that don't want to scour dozens of blogs and forums. While I appreciate links back to the site, I find it far more useful as a tool to track the history of a particular rumor.

rioriz

As an FYI, this is my site. I properly source rumors from what I perceive to be credible sources. Quite a bit of the information comes from WDWMagic and I make every effort to give credit where it's due. Occasionally I will get my own information but more often than not my site operates as an aggregator of Disney information for people that don't want to scour dozens of blogs and forums. While I appreciate links back to the site, I find it far more useful as a tool to track the history of a particular rumor.
Thanks for the reply and no harm was meant...i dont mind if you use my info passed along

it is a very well layed out site!

CanadianGordon

I'm just picturing a Sugar Rush ride. THINK OF ALL THE CANDY TIE INS..

My teeth hurt just thinking about it.

That being said. I'm excited by this.

Now where to put that amazing Stitch animatronic? I know!

Put him in place of the damned Disco Yeti while it's out for repair already!

brb1006

Oh gee where is my Figment Range of Emotions....Ah! Here we Go...
FN+Figment+012.JPG
I remember seeing this image back when the first Epic Mickey game was released.
faux_epic_mickey_type_piece_by_dyemooch-d500o7z.jpg

mickey v-neck

Wow, awesome site. I now have it bookmarked.

Bocabear

Not hated, it is just in the wrong location, just like a Sugar Rush attraction will be.
Laugh Floor is absolutely adorable and lots of fun...I would REALLY like it if it were a part of Pixar Place at DHS. to accompany another Monsters Inc.ride... Really DHS is missing the boat with the oh-so-uninspired Toy Story Land addition...would make more sense to just flesh out the Pixar Studios concept, and then have mini land sections themed to the bigger franchises... Monsters, Toy Story, Cars, etc...

CaptainAmerica

Laugh Floor is absolutely adorable and lots of fun...I would REALLY like it if it were a part of Pixar Place at DHS. to accompany another Monsters Inc.ride... Really DHS is missing the boat with the oh-so-uninspired Toy Story Land addition...would make more sense to just flesh out the Pixar Studios concept, and then have mini land sections themed to the bigger franchises... Monsters, Toy Story, Cars, etc...
Isn't Pixar Place exactly the kind of IP mishmash that people here denounce so much? "Pixar" isn't a cohesive theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom