Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Would it be irritating to others if we started posting in all yellow text?
No... all one has to do is run the cursor over it like you are going to copy it, and, like magic, there it is. I figure things out pretty quickly for an old guy.
It appears that if any of us would like to dish a little dirt about @JenniferS this would be a good way to do it. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
No... all one has to do is run the cursor over it like you are going to copy it, and, like magic, there it is. I figure things out pretty quickly for an old guy.
It appears that if any of us would like to dish a little dirt about @JenniferS this would be a good way to do it. :)
Ahaha, now I know how to read it too.
Besides, the rest of them like me. They find me delightfully quirky.

I hope.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So now that we all know the secret to reading this we can start our plot to change the official spelling of CANADA to CANANADA...nobody will be the wiser to us and our devious plans. BAH HA HA HA
You really need a "u" in there somewhere. Try again.

And just for the record, I read this by enlarging the text, bringing my phone really close to my face, and squinting.
Y'all are gonna give me a headache if this keeps up.
Okay, back to the Guardians ToT thread. They're all giving me a headache too.

Goofyernmost

She's caught on to us, so we must resort to a different system. How about if we want to talk about her we just refer to her as Jeffener. She'll never catch on to that, she's from Cananada after all. Oops, I hope that didn't give her a clue. How about trying to type it in white, that would really throw her off the track.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Have I ever told you about me and Titanic? I have never seen it all the way through either.

The first time I saw it I saw the ending ...perhaps the last hour. The next time I watched it I missed the first hour and watched up to the point that I had already seen.

Finally I saw the beginning up to the point where I started the last time.

So, I have seen the whole movie...I know the boat sinks and Jack lets go, but have never had to suffer through three hours of knowing what's going to happen.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Have I ever told you about me and Titanic? I have never seen it all the way through either.

The first time I saw it I saw the ending ...perhaps the last hour. The next time I watched it I missed the first hour and watched up to the point that I had already seen.

So, I have seen the whole movie...I know the boat sinks and Jack lets go, but have never had to suffer through three hours of knowing what's going to happen.

:jawdrop: And @JenniferS is okay with that?

Nemo14

Sure, spoil it for the rest of us....:mad:

:hilarious:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member

WHAT, IT SINKS???!!!! :eek: And I was just going to watch it, honest!!!!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I heard a lot of people died in the movie. That explains it, food poisoning - because all they had to eat was the rotten food until they got back to port. Right?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
My father still has a dinner menu from the ship he sailed on when he immigrated from England to Canada as a boy.

He told me he had never ordered from a menu before in his life at that time and was amazed he got to pick what he wanted.

said he had the time of his life. And on the plus side it didn't sink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom