'Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams' opens May 8

YodaMan

Has anyone heard anything about what will happen to Minnie's meet and greet outside Disney Junior? I assume they'll just close up the current Mickey meet and greet and prep Soundstage 4 for demo, but what will happen to Minnie's current area with the other Disney Junior characters? Will it just be empty starting next week?

Donaldfan1934

Judging by the pics, the inside looks ready to debut today. I wonder if the reason why they're waiting to open on Sunday because it lines up with the resort wide change over of the heads.

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Has anyone heard anything about what will happen to Minnie's meet and greet outside Disney Junior? I assume they'll just close up the current Mickey meet and greet and prep Soundstage 4 for demo, but what will happen to Minnie's current area with the other Disney Junior characters? Will it just be empty starting next week?
Good question. I would expect to see another Disney Jr character, but we'll see.

doctornick

Do we have any word as to what is going to happen to Mickey's current M&G location (the old Jack Sparrow space)? I know long term that is going to be demolished for TSL, but maybe there will be another M&G going there to backfill?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Do we have any word as to what is going to happen to Mickey's current M&G location (the old Jack Sparrow space)? I know long term that is going to be demolished for TSL, but maybe there will be another M&G going there to backfill?
I would not expect to see anything added to that section of the park. It is all about clearing that space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom