Trip Report A Stroll Down Memory Lane

Hello again, everyone! We still have 80 days until our next trip, and I am having some major issues with the waiting!! I decided to dig out some pics and souvenirs from trips past and share them.

We are me, Amy, Brian (hubby), Logan (13), Lily (10), and Owen (8).

I will start with my very first trip to WDW. It was July 1990, and it was the summer before my junior year of high school. I traveled with my parents and my younger brother. We started our trip with a visit to Kennedy Space Center.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I still didn't take any notes for this trip, but I did take pics of each of the ride signs (at least in the MK) so I would have some idea of what we did and in what order. I will not bore you with all of those pics, I will just focus on things that are no longer there! It appears we started in ToonTown.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
A few last pics at Pop before getting on the Magical Express to head home.

I hope everyone enjoyed strolling down memory lane with me! It certainly helped pass the time until our next trip! (which happens to be in 32 days!!!)

I'll just leave you with my all time favorite Disney pic of the kids.

LisaBelle

Our refillable mugs:

We each received these pins and lanyards as we were exiting one of the rides:

We got to ride in the front of the monorail and received these:

The kids were given these (I think by the monorail driver, but I'm not sure!):

Up next, our 10th anniversary trip in 2008.

OMG! Mickey's Toon Town! My daughter, Allie, LOVED Minnie's house on our first family trip in 2004. We also visited with my nephew in 2008. I have great memories of Allie and Spencer exploring Mickey and Minnie's homes. We got to ride in the front of the monorail but didn't receive those cool copilot cards. Thanks for all the memories!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
OMG! Mickey's Toon Town! My daughter, Allie, LOVED Minnie's house on our first family trip in 2004. We also visited with my nephew in 2008. I have great memories of Allie and Spencer exploring Mickey and Minnie's homes. We got to ride in the front of the monorail but didn't receive those cool copilot cards. Thanks for all the memories!
You're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom