"Disney Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland" Anyone know?

JohnWD

Try looking at the bigger picture.
A man of the people!

In my opinion in the big picture we don't matter, but Disney will reap the consequences (good or bad) of their actions via guests spending or not spending their money. This board has a fan base that is very analytical, and coupled with our love of Disney we get concerned about changes. Personally I like that Disney is adding ways to enable people to get something extra. I remember at Disneyland when we ran out of E-tickets being very disappointed, but the purpose was similar as this type of event. Will this kind of change impact me negatively? Maybe, but it may also impact many people in a positive way - good for them!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
wow did anyone check out some of the comments on the Disney Blogs facebook post about this... they are getting hammered... as they should

I hope no one pays to do this

tell us the truth...are you creating a bunch of accounts under different user names and hammering them on this? :)

WildcatDen

The quality of advice by General Obvious and the officers of the Fandango Boys Corps is fantastic. Im awaiting the guidance on wiping after dumping, ponchos in inclement weather and the medicinal qualities of WDW and pixie dust for those suffering from financial prudence.

Not a fan of hot beverages, wonder if theyll swap in some vodka.

A) - Use a Circular motion followed by a back and forth and finished with light dabbing. It is recommended to discard the soiled paper after each method.
B) - Do not put the poncho away wet. . .
C) - Pixie Dust has NO medicinal quality even if Whoopi Goldberg decides to open her own shop

bugsbunny

7:45? Doesn't the park open at like 9am? If so, I get the privilege of paying $69 for cafeteria quality breakfast with a couple of thousand (hundred?) other people and maybe squeezing in a ride before the park opens? I don't think they thought that one through enough other than hearing an imaginary cash register ringing.

This is beyond nickel and diming. This is flat out shaking by the ankles for anything they haven't already categorically sucked from your wallet. It's downright embarrassing the level they are stooping to get at every possible dollar. And yes, it's a business and its main purpose is to make money, but draw a line somewhere. Why not just go to pay toilets at this point?

NYwdwfan

From the Disney website (parts that made me laugh bolded in red):

Know Before You Go
Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.
  • Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
  • Guests who have purchased both regular theme park admission and a special event will receive an event sticker for identification upon check-in.
  • Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
  • From 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus.
  • Around 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
  • Please note that regular theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
  • The number of tickets for these events is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
  • All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom