Interactive Shooter Experience for Star Wars Land?

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
If you are watching the Disneyland 60th special on ABC, then did you notice the stormtroopers shooter attraction? It seems as though Star Wars Land will be getting its own version of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
When the experience was described, it seemed as though guests would have the opportunity for an interactive shooter experience. To me, it came across as a technologically advanced version of Buzz.

Captain Neo

what part of the special is the Star Wars segment? Is it the very end? It hasn't started playing on west coast yet but I dont want to watch whole thing.

doctornick

They said you'll be able to shoot on the Falcon ride so you were kind of right.
The way they described the Falcon ride, it sounded like the riders would be able to control/steer the ship and fire the lasers. I'm hoping that's actually and it's real control, no M:S like. That admitted would be a bit like Buzz Lightyear (moving the vehicle and firing) but on a much much higher level.

Mike S

The way they described the Falcon ride, it sounded like the riders would be able to control/steer the ship and fire the lasers. I'm hoping that's actually and it's real control, no M:S like. That admitted would be a bit like Buzz Lightyear (moving the vehicle and firing) but on a much much higher level.
The Falcon better be more than M:S or I'll be very mad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom