Would you rather? Dining!

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
Help!

Since I'll be crossing over to the dark side of Universal this next trip, I'll have some leftover TS credits. Debating doing some two-credit meals, but don't know where to start!

Would you rather:

Hoop de Doo or California Grill?

Le Cellier or Yachtsmans Steakhouse?

Should I return to old favorites or try new restaurants?

Any dining advice is appreciated!

From,

A lost disney soul

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We always do 3 of those every single trip Le Cellier, Cali Grill, and Hoop Dee Doo, and many others that are our faves and try a few new ones every trip as well. :)

sxeensweet

That's like asking Burger king or Capital Grill? lol
LOL! Not quite (BK has seriously gone downhill and avoid it like the plague!) but totally understand that point. We always do both every trip. And thoroughly enjoy both meals. :)

DfromATX

LOL! Not quite (BK has seriously gone downhill and avoid it like the plague!) but totally understand that point. We always do both every trip. And thoroughly enjoy both meals. :)

LOL, I've been dieting so I've been avoiding fast food period; however, I saw an article just the other day about Burger King selling hot dogs/chili dogs. It might be my diet, but they looked pretty darn good to me!! I can't even remember the last time I had a hot dog!

P.S. - Man, now I'm craving a footlong chili cheese dog from Sonic.

sxeensweet

LOL, I've been dieting so I've been avoiding fast food period; however, I saw an article just the other day about Burger King selling hot dogs/chili dogs. It might be my diet, but they looked pretty darn good to me!! I can't even remember the last time I had a hot dog!

P.S. - Man, now I'm craving a footlong chili cheese dog from Sonic.

Haha!! I don't eat fast food often either but when I do it's not BK and hasn't been for many years. Now I'll take a foot long sonic hot dog!
I gotta stop I don't eat meat on Wednesday and Friday's during lent. It would be so good though! :hungry::happy:

Princess Kaylee

Help!

Since I'll be crossing over to the dark side of Universal this next trip, I'll have some leftover TS credits. Debating doing some two-credit meals, but don't know where to start!

Would you rather:

Le Cellier or Yachtsmans Steakhouse?

Should I return to old favorites or try new restaurants?

Any dining advice is appreciated!

From,

A lost disney soul

Hoop de Doo
Le Cellier

Some other suggestions-
Cinderellas Royal Table
Crystal Palace
The Kitchen Sink at beaches and cream
1900 park fare

danyoung56

I'm a huge fan of the California Grill. But between Le Cellier and Yachtsman I'd say it's a toss-up. I've had fine meals at both locations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom