Least favorite popular MK attractions

Which popular MK ride is your least favorite?

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Mickey's PhilharMagic

Votes: 41 36.9%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 10 9.0%

• Total voters

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Which of these is your least favorite popular Magic Kingdom attraction?

to avoid too much of the stereotypical "underwhelming" low class/classic attractions from very long wait times (examples: Peter Pan's Flight, Jungle Cruise, 7 Dwarves Mine Train, Ect.), I am only listing attractions that are widely classified as "E-Ticket" attractions. Keep in mind that there may be different opinions on what may be considered an "e-ticket," but the ones listed here are most definitely ranked as so by almost everyone. (Unless, of course, it is the attraction that is your least favorite. :p)

Let's have some fun with this!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Is PhilarMagic really considered an e-ticket?

I don't hate the show by any means, in fact I really like it, but I do have to admit it's the worst of those attractions.

By all means, then that one is obviously your least favorite of the natural MK favorites. I can't even express the amount of times I see threads and posts that bring up Philharmagic as one of WDW's greatest under-rated attractions. While under-rated, it is definitely along the list of MK's E-Tickets, in my opinion. It is not under-whelming, it is possibly the best film-based theatre attraction on Disney property, ect. :)

Opinions may differ, though. That's why I think it is interesting to bring this topic up.

marissieviolissie

Pirates. I rode it once, won't ride again. Just doesn't do anything for me.
I find the 3 Caballeros ride better and that would probably mean something lol. (did twice and would do again)
Pirates? Skip.

belledream

Man, this is a toughie. My must-haves are Space and BTM...Splash once or twice since I'm not a fan of getting wet anymore...HM > POTC and I love Philharmagic but would also be sad to miss it. This is hard! I guess I'll go with Pirates since the line would always be longer than Philharmagic so if I had to cut one, that'd be it, in the interest of my Disney time.:)

DisneyFans4Life

I picked Splash Mountain simply because I do not do rides that have huge drops. I have ridden it before and liked the theming, but I do not plan on riding it again. I'm not knocking the ride at all, it's just a personal thing...I don't do rides with huge drops lol. I'll ride PotC all day though.

Berret

In the Parks
No
I picked PhilharMagic, because out of the list given, it is my least favorite. It is fun, and has neat effects, but I guess I don't like sitting down in a theater setting at Disney World compared to being on a ride, even though I'm sitting on both. I will say, though, that Space Mountain as of late is one I'm starting to realize I can go without. I can't remember which side it is but it jostles the heck out of me and gives me a huge headache after going through it. I don't know if it has always done that, or that it's starting to show its age. It's not worth ruining the rest of my day, or at least the next few hours, while it goes away.

marissieviolissie

I had that problem too with Space Mountain. Problem is I still like the ride even if I won't go on it anymore, so didn't get my vote.

That headache was a bit scary to me tbh...

rkleinlein

Space Mountain. I like it. I like the nostalgia. But it's a bit rough. I don't know if the ride is showing it's age or if I am. But my kids don't like it either. They much prefer Big Thunder and Expedition Everest.

Csmith041177

Pre-answer disclaimer- I do love all of those rides. However, if I had to pick a least favorite from that list, I would say Big Thunder Mountain. Splash Mountain is my number 1 ride period, and Haunted Mansion and POTC are top 5. While I do enjoy BTM, it is not a show stopper for me (although it is much better at night).

cosmicray

Gotta be Philharmagic. Great show and all, but the presentation is very blurry and hurts your eyes (and yes, I'm wearing my 3-D glasses :rolleyes:)...Though even if this were fixed, it would still be at the bottom of my list. I just prefer rides :D

Marc Davis Fan

Pirates. I'll go on it, but I don't really consider it a must do for me.

Yeah, WDW's Pirates is astonishingly lacking compared to DL's. The caves, etc., at that start of DL's make all the difference. If I could change one thing in the history of WDW, it would be that they'd have waited - despite the public pressure - until they could do Pirates like DL's.

If PhilharMagic were not on the list, my pick would be Pirates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom