Captain EO final show on 12/6 - Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival to be the replacement

Cmdr_Crimson

it's a small world should be in Showcase Plaza as a transition between Future World and World Showcase.
Or if there is not room there, it could go next to the international gateway entrance as a welcome to the World Showcase.
Yes, to both of these! IASW would fit perfectly here with the theme!
let-me-think-no-gif.gif

RSoxNo1

Or if there is not room there, it could go next to the international gateway entrance as a welcome to the World Showcase.
It would work there, but it is literally the best possible attraction to bridge World Showcase with the permanent World's Fair concept of Future World.

RSoxNo1

I agree.

That being said, the insiders assure us that it is not moving. And it's not like it's a terrible fit in Fantasyland.
The argument has long been, "characters belong in Fantasyland". Why shouldn't the opposite also be true? Non-IP characters don't belong in Fantasyland. If we're Roller Coaster Tycooning this, you take out it's a small world and that area of Fantasyland becomes significantly more European with Peter Pan, Tangled and Frozen. The mountains of Frozen would blend seemlessly with what's currently there for Beauty and the Beast...
maxresdefault.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The argument has long been, "characters belong in Fantasyland". Why shouldn't the opposite also be true? Non-IP characters don't belong in Fantasyland. If we're Roller Coaster Tycooning this, you take out it's a small world and that area of Fantasyland becomes significantly more European with Peter Pan, Tangled and Frozen. The mountains of Frozen would blend seemlessly with what's currently there for Beauty and the Beast...
maxresdefault.jpg
Sure. Why not?

Except, they're not relocating IASW to an entirely different park for the sake of theming.

RSoxNo1

Sure. Why not?

Except, they're not relocating IASW to an entirely different park for the sake of theming.
I didn't say they were, I'm saying it makes sense thematically and it opens up a huge area for additional more relevant Fantasyland content.

boufa

ATTN Disney: Don't listen to the voices calling for a move in any attraction. If you can find $5 to piece together, how about maybe a new attraction. Whats done is done, no point wasting money re-doing what is already done. New is good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom