Ribab Fusion appearing at Epcot's Morocco Pavilion for limited time

Next Big Thing

The video looks promising... but this isn't Africa. This would be perfect for Africa at DAK, but Morocco at Epcot? Eh, it's a bit of a stretch, no?

doctornick

It is something that should be expected, but I wanted to give kudos to Disney for filling the vacant entertainment slot so quickly. And it looks like a great fit too.

Hopefully, Disney will be proactive with maintaining the number of entertainment acts in the parks going forward.

Next Big Thing

Blame it on the Aladdin meet and greet?
That actually may play into it a bit... Aladdin makes me think of an entirely different place than when I picture Africa. It's been a long time since i've taken a history class and i've never been to these places, so much of what I see at Disney influences me subconsciously (unfortunately), being an AP holder/local.

dreamfinder

Seems to be more in the Mo'Rockin style of influenced by the region, while B'net Al Houwariyate seemed to be much more traditional. Hopefully they extend their stay, I'd like to see them live.

jaklgreen

Thank you Disney gods! Hated these ladies. They just screeched and were off key all the time. I get henna every trip and am friendly with the henna ladies and they even said they hated that group. I loved Mo'Rockin and was very sad when they left. This new group looks good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom