What are all the existing attractions that will be permanently gone?

Sushi

Original Poster
There's all this news and information about all the new attractions. Which I'm very excited for!! The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are some of my favourite movies. And I can't wait for the new Artist Resort. Featuring more of my favourite movies, Nemo and Lion King.

But what will be gone permanently? I hear Mickey's and Minnie's houses will be gone. As well as the Snow White ride. Is this true? And what else are we to say goodbye to?

I'm glad I was abe to go to Disney last year for the first time and got to see everything before they're gone for good.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There's all this news and information about all the new attractions. Which I'm very excited for!! The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are some of my favourite movies. And I can't wait for the new Artist Resort. Featuring more of my favourite movies, Nemo and Lion King.

But what will be gone permanently? I hear Mickey's and Minnie's houses will be gone. As well as the Snow White ride. Is this true? And what else are we to say goodbye to?

I'm glad I was abe to go to Disney last year for the first time and got to see everything before they're gone for good.

At this point that's the only attractions in Fantasyland that will be permanently removed.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Check out the FAQ at http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Fantasyland.htm to get up to speed on all the latest.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Would love Disney to redo a 20,000 attraction, nicely updated with all the new tech that is available now :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom