Are toiletries provided at the deluxe resorts?

Rebecca Carty

Original Poster
Hello, We are staying at Saratoga Springs in a couple of weeks, do they provide shampoo/conditioner, shower gel etc? Just as there is 5 of us, wondering if we need to bring our own.....

Thank you

JoeRohdesEarring

I doubt the size of the bottles would be enough for five people though. Especially if you are staying DVC without maid service each day to replenish them.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I doubt the size of the bottles would be enough for five people though. Especially if you are staying DVC without maid service each day to replenish them.
If they are a cash/regular stay and not staying on points then Mousekeeping comes everyday like normal. They only don't come daily if you are staying on points. I don't know if they are a cash/paid stay or a points stay. :)

Bairstow

I thought Saratoga was all DVC- don't the DVC rooms have a different schedule for replenishing the toiletries and coffee supplies?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Does anyone actually do this though? There are better rooms for better prices to be had through Disney.
Yes lots of people do. We did before we were DVC members at Saratoga, Kidani, etc in 1 bedroom villas. In fact all of our stays prior to joining were reserved paying cash through Disney in DVC rooms. Never rented points before we joined.
And eventhough a property is strictly DVC like SSR, Kidani, BLT, etc you get daily Mousekeeping if you booked a cash stay. :)

Jon81uk

Does anyone actually do this though? There are better rooms for better prices to be had through Disney.

When we last went (2010) they were offering 55% off at SSR to UK guests paying cash and free dining. That made it cheaper than Port Orleans as UK offer only gets quick service dining free at moderate and the upgrade to full dining was more than the upgrade to SSR which including regular DDP for free.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Yes, warnings on curling irons to not use on eyelashes.... It's true, they are there now... makes ya' wonder huh?

My flat iron has a warning that reads "do not use while sleeping." Really makes me worry for mankind that something happened to make that warning necessary. Even if you sleep walked... what are the odds you would go into the bathroom, pull it out, plug it in, and start straightening your hair? :hilarious:

LdyApxr

My flat iron has a warning that reads "do not use while sleeping." Really makes me worry for mankind that something happened to make that warning necessary. Even if you sleep walked... what are the odds you would go into the bathroom, pull it out, plug it in, and start straightening your hair? :hilarious:
And if you ARE sleepwalking, are you even going to read the warning? LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom