If you could revive one thing at WDW...

Chef Kronk

Original Poster
What would it be? It could be anything from a ride, to a show, to a water park (*cough* River Country *cough*) or anything else that you'd like to bring back to WDW today!:)

There's lots of great choices, but for me, it would be Horizons. Lots of great memories for me as a child. SpectroMagic is a close second, but MSEP is a very good parade as well.

Last edited:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
In all honesty, I would want to briefly bring back the original Universe of Energy (with all explicit mentions of Exxon removed) as a holdover after EEA finally closes. Only after some work had been done on restoring the theatres, of course.

brb1006

Spectromagic because while not that many people like them. I really miss seeing the Spectromen along with the beautiful floats. I hope WDW finds a way to top this parade in they ever plan on making a new electrical parade.

I would also like to bring back some characters who rarely shows up in the parks anymore. Such as Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers or The Walrus from Alice In Wonderland who showed up in WDW during the 70's and 80's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom