Work going on at Imagination? Can anyone verify?

RadiatorSpringsRacer

Original Poster
Someone I know on Instagram posted this tidbit. Does anyone here know whether or not they were actually doing this?

d3jPs9C.jpg

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Not sure of any major work. Since I live up there from time to time (as proof, I proffer a post from an esteemed wdwmagic visitor and member) -

It's not fully abandoned. Ever since they kicked him out of his house @George sometimes crashes at the Imagination upstairs. This keeps the benches clean and sometimes he wipes a cloth over some displays, as he reminisces about the good old days, back when Figment still roamed here, and he had a house, and a wife, and warm food each day.

I have noticed a rather large family of rats living in the rainbow tunnel and they have been louder of late. I tend to avoid them since staying on top my rabies shots is a challenge and for right now, I'd rather not know that the extra noise is coming from recent additions to the already rather over-large family.

JohnD

Even THIS paint scheme can look good, if you use your Imagination...

Innoventions%20Figment_zpsiojrjpcy.jpg

As was explained to me at UnDISCOVERed Future World, the paint schemes on the East and West sides are different for a reason. The west side uses "earth" tones because of the pavilions' emphasis on nature (seas, land, our imaginations). The east side are sharper (sorry, can't remember the colors) for emphasis on technology (energy, space, transportation).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom