'A Frozen Holiday Wish' to begin November 5

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Can I say how great I think Josh Gad is. The keep calling him up asking him to record new Olaf audio and he keeps doing it. He seems like a huge Disney fan and really loves being part of Frozen. I know not all voice actors for movies keep doing the voices for the parks.

There's almost certainly a clause in his contract requiring a certain amount of this. That's pretty standard. But I agree, he does seem to enjoy doing it.

disney4life2008

I checked out the show tonight. Let me forecast this by saying i went with an open excited mind. With that said i was not impressed. It reminded me of a rip off from the hs fireworks show - which i thought that was amazing. Frozen holiday wish was whack in every sense. I understand many on here are big on singing and dancing but i dont recall much of that, besides elsa twirling around like Kenya moore. The actual castle lighting was what i was most excited about and that left me feeling underwhelmed. The old show had a wonderful story line and a great build up with the castle lighting and soundtrack being immaculate. Sorry folks this just did not do it for me.
2014-11-12 18.41.37.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Can I say how great I think Josh Gad is. The keep calling him up asking him to record new Olaf audio and he keeps doing it. He seems like a huge Disney fan and really loves being part of Frozen. I know not all voice actors for movies keep doing the voices for the parks.

Josh was Hilarious on the Short lived MTV animated series Good Vibes as Mondo Brando....Let's just say when you hear him it sounds like Olaf's Naughty side...:hilarious:
Mondo.jpg

MagicHappens1971

I'm not saying that I don't like the lights or frozen, I love Frozen and I think the new show is 100x better then the old show, but again thats just my opinion. I think keeping it 'till February is a fantastic idea!

Kman101

But hasn't WDW been leaving their decor up after January for pretty much a long time? Universal still has their Grinchmas stuff up and promoting it no less. It's just another thing to jump on them about. Who cares? Truly? It will be down soon enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom