Baymax

Tom

Beta Return
Olaf began MnG's with the first MVMCP. Baymax also meets. I'm not sure how either of the costumes are built though.

Voxel

President of Progress City
How do they do the meet and greet baymax? If its an AA, why couldn't they just make olaf the same way?
Its an inflated costume, the movements are too smooth for an AI. While we have come a long way interactive robots we are not yet at a point where we could create a Baymax that perfect. :D

Theme Parkitect

I am currently the mascot for the University of Texas and have been mascoting for quite some time. I think that Baymax is the first inflated character on Disney Property which is very interesting seeing as inflatable mascots (like Lil Red below) have been around in the professional sports circuit for at least a decade.
Inflatable%2BMascot.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
I am currently the mascot for the University of Texas and have been mascoting for quite some time. I think that Baymax is the first inflated character on Disney Property which is very interesting seeing as inflatable mascots (like Lil Red below) have been around in the professional sports circuit for at least a decade.
Inflatable%2BMascot.jpg

Well, I would imagine it's because Baymax is the first character that would be best suited for this type of costume. I can't think of any other inflatable Disney characters, off the top of my head.

Cool job though!

momof3girls

My girls love Baymax, especially my eldest. They were so excited when we met him in Hollywood Studios, and he is SO CUTE! He even blinks! They said he is so huggable and fluffy! Didn't know he was an inflatable though!

Robert Butnarasu

Inflatable%2BMascot.jpg
He's not the first. Don't forget about this guy
walt-disney-world-magic-kingdom-festival-of-fantasy-parade-19.jpg

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Olaf began MnG's with the first MVMCP. Baymax also meets. I'm not sure how either of the costumes are built though.
Is there any word if Olaf will start regular M&G's soon? Or are we gonna have to wait till they open that meet and greet structure by the new frozen ride in epcot next year?

Lowtide_Lou

First time poster ever and it may be with a ridiculous question but....
How does the CM breathe in an inflated costume? It surely can't be comfortable to be in there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom