Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow to permanently close Nov 6

wdwfan4ver

They honestly should consider lowering prices for this park by a few dollars. I know they probably won't but honestly they are taking away the things meant to eat up people as we enter a busy holiday season.
I don't think a few dollars is enough for lower the prices. The park admission be half the price for this park since half of the park will be closing by the rate they are going and I am sure Disney isn't done closing attractions at DHS.

JediMasterMatt

I wonder what guest will think when they walk by the empty building?

Probably the same they did when they walked by it when it was Jack, Narnia, and empty before that... they'll just keep walking to TSMM. At least the we know they won't be walking to Backlot Tours. Those guests will also be walking to TSMM.

That is unless...

wpid-Photo-2014100715200218.jpg

Next Big Thing

Surprised by this given how recently the attraction opened. I wonder if they might consider that space to be used for a queue for a ride where the actually ride/showbuilding is behind (to the west) of that building.
What they should do (unless they have grander plans), is move OMD and put an actual attraction in those buildings. OMD is an easy thing to move.

draybook

I'm surprised about all the hate for this attraction. They couldn't have done much with that small footprint and even though the show was a little corny (more designed for kids obviously), the design inside and the projection of jack sparrow wasn't all that bad

It was so cheesy and bad that I would have preferred being punched in the baby maker and then sent along my way.

rct247

The calendar on the cast Hub website shows it closed after Nov 6th and the official Walt Disney World websites has "no times available" starting on Nov 7th. It's official.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom