Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyernmost

It's been a productive day for you. One WDWMagic demerit without even getting dressed. You are indeed the bad girl of this thread! :D
Wait.... I want to be the bad girl on the thraed! Never mind I just remembered that I can neither pass the physical nor have the temperament.
You are all welcome to interpret that last word in whatever way helps you sleep. However, it's only fair to tell you that some of you will be wrong and some will be right and some of you will be high on something. Goodness, that sounds like every post ever written in the Rumors section.

Cesar R M

Tactical-nuclear-weapons.jpg
xaiIp5O.jpg

Cesar R M

Why has this thread become a venue for people's personal viewpoints?

Please stay on topic and leave the grandstanding to other threads. This is not the thread for your personal beliefs.

Too many people have already been run away from this thread because of this kind of behavior.

It appears that too many posts are coming from basically two people who feel that their personal ideas should be shoved down everyone else's throats.

If you feel this is aimed at you then it probably isn't, as I'm fairly certain that those who are the guiltiest will never recognize that their behavoir is inappropriate here.

And now I step back off my soapbox.
I suppose the post was deleted? because I see no quote and no post that would fit what you said.

Was it Peter again or someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom