Anybody see this at F&W today?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Just a tidbit people talk about F&W having drunks but they happen all year! Lol We were there mid Dec last year and a girl was sooo drunk she was puking in the bathroom sink(filled one theN moved over to another one) AND then her boyfriend/husband had to help her walk out of the bathroom!! She could not even stand or walk straight, AND this was like 3-4pm not even dark yet! It was the bathrooms you pass inbetween the front and getting into World Showcase. She came from the World Showcase location. So they exist and NOT JUST AT F&W! So even if you avoid F&W you may still come across drunks in Epcot. lol :depressed:

Last edited:

hull327

Yet I get consistently told that there are no drunks at F&W. :rolleyes: Its a shame it had to get this far before he was stopped. Of course, it could have gone as far as a nude bath down there. :hungover:
I took my family in October of 2012. I will never step foot in EPCOT again while F&W is going on. The week I was there was literally like a spring break vacation.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
NEVER INTEND TO VISIT FOOD & WINE. I may be missing a nice experience, but people like that just make me want to stay away! So stupid!:eek:
It's not bad at all at least every time we go to F&W. Like I talked about we saw a drunk person in Dec. and had never really seen any at F&W. I personally would NEVER avoid such a wonderful time and event to go to for the possibility of drunk and stupid people. Shoot I see more back home than at Disney! Lol We will be there again 10/28-11/9 this year and can't wait!!!! :)

hth1917

We go to F&W multiple times each year. I must be the luckiest person on earth, because I've never seen anything like the incidents people report on this board. Are people occasionally a bit "cheerful" after a few glasses of wine? Yes. But I have literally never witnessed the Spring-Break-in-Cancun type behavior some complain of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom