Where to watch electrical water pagent from?

kasey1988

Hubby has mentioned he would like to see this and watch wishes from one of the monorail resorts. We have 2 days without park tickets before our cruise so are looking for free activities to do! We would be using disney transportation from animal kingdom lodge, so no big deal to use the mk busses.

So which resort would you reccomend? Any issues with the poly beach with current construction?

JasonDeyoung

The GF boat dock has a nice sport even benches if you can get one or the Poly beach are best imo ive watched them both from each resort and Poly I liked better. I believe the beach areas are still open at the Poly during the refurb but I could be wrong

Upvote 0

TB4244

I've never seen the water pageant either. So I'm planning in catching it this year. I know the Poly has been a popular venue to watch from. Is it worth it?

Upvote 0

acrab3t

I caught it once riding the boat from Mk to GF. It was my DS first visit and I didn't know it existed. It went right in front of the boat and was playing music. It was a magical moment because it was such a surprise. It was my first stay on a Disney property so I was very taken. I have stayed at a Disney property ever since!

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
AVOID the Poly. Construction fences are all over the property and the beach may not even be accessible. Watch it from the GF boat dock (as @JasonDeyoung suggested) at 9:15 pm or from the beach at WL at 9:30 pm.

I agree, watch it from the GF boat dock, which has a covered portion. With the construction of the DVC villas on the beach at the Poly, the beach is a mess.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

The beach at Fort Wilderness is a lovely spot (accessible by ferry boat from the Magic Kingdom). You can watch it from the Wilderness Lodge beach, as well.

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Original Poster
ah so many options! I am leaning towards a monorail tour, and either getting off at the contemporary or GF (we have never been inside either), and watching the water pagent and wishes from there! is wishes piped in to either of those??

Upvote 0

JohnD

ah so many options! I am leaning towards a monorail tour, and either getting off at the contemporary or GF (we have never been inside either), and watching the water pagent and wishes from there! is wishes piped in to either of those??

I have a 8:15pm ressie at 'Ohana on 10/20. MK closes at 10pm that night. Too much hassle to enter the park. So maybe watch the Electrical Water Pageant and MK fireworks from either Poly or GF. Multiple bars to choose from and an easy Monorail crawl.

Upvote 0

PoorSkippy

Watch the pageant from the monorail! I did this by accident and was glad I was in the right place at the right time. I don't think the music was piped in, but I can't remember for sure...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom