New after hours street party coming to this year's Epcot Food and Festival

wdwfan4ver

I see Disney is trying to target more people for the food and wine festival during the week for this cash grab. I want to see how many more cash grabs they will for rest of the year.

danv3

LOL. Thanks but no thanks.

Seriously though...don't see the attraction of four extra hours in the park (really ~3 after crowds disperse) with no attractions and a limited food selection. Oh, and a DJ. Because we needed more dance parties.

Last edited:

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Any rides open?
Do they still have rides in Epcot?

I'm assuming that the location open here will be the only section of the park still open, and since there are no rides in that area, there will be no rides available to guests during the after-party event. It is an assumption though, so I could be wrong.

Clamman73

Do they still have rides in Epcot?

I'm assuming that the location open here will be the only section of the park still open, and since there are no rides in that area, there will be no rides available to guests during the after-party event. It is an assumption though, so I could be wrong.
Yeah...I read that again and I assume with just that part of the park being utilized that nothing's open.

I don't know...For $79...I'm starting to get a headache now...

Clamman73

I'm seeing on another site that park admission required???

Epcot Food and Wine Late Nights LIVE
This new event is an after-hours party that will take place on Tuesday and Thursday nights. It will take place in the World Showcase between the Showcase Plaza and the United Kingdom Pavilion. Guests will receive six complimentary items from several of the Food and Wine Marketplaces. There will be entertainment, musical performances and a live DJ.

Where: Epcot World Showcase between the United Kingdom Pavilion and Showcase Plaza
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting Sep. 23; 9:45 pm – 1 am
Price: $79 per person, plus tax. Gratuity included. Epcot park admission required.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom