Abbreviations

Joey Jurado

Original Poster
hi,

I'm new to all this, can someone help me what all the abbreviations mean? DD HB OP ETC, I do know LOL ;)

thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you're going to ask, it helps if you provide the context you saw the abbreviation in. They're sometimes are numerous identical abbreviations that mean entirely different things depending on context.

Joey Jurado

Original Poster
If you're going to ask, it helps if you provide the context you saw the abbreviation in. They're sometimes are numerous identical abbreviations that mean entirely different things depending on context.
it helps to know that, most of the time I'm reading like this; o_O since everyone here uses acronyms, I just didnt know there were numerous meanings to them. I was hoping for a list like wm49rs provided, but I know there are still a lot missing.

SnarkyMonkey

it helps to know that, most of the time I'm reading like this; o_O since everyone here uses acronyms, I just didnt know there were numerous meanings to them. I was hoping for a list like wm49rs provided, but I know there are still a lot missing.

If you are curious about the Disney lingo and it's not on the above list, just ask. It's pretty common to all sites related to Disney and some of it is generic message board language. But if you are new to Disney's online presence and/or message boards, it can be tricky.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom