New Maleficent Parks Costume

Villains0501

Original Poster
Found these on instagram. It looks like they were taken somewhere in Disneyland, according to the GPS tags. I think they were having a special Maleficent preview for the Social Media Mom's Celebration. If you type in #disneysmmoms on instagram, you can find a lot more pics. Enjoy!

Attachments

• New Maleficent 1.jpg
    New Maleficent 1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,025
  • New Maleficent 2.jpg
    New Maleficent 2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 831
  • New Maleficent 3.jpg
    New Maleficent 3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 844
  • New Maleficent 4.jpg
    New Maleficent 4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 841

TP2000

Found these on instagram. It looks like they were taken somewhere in Disneyland, according to the GPS tags. I think they were having a special Maleficent preview for the Social Media Mom's Celebration. If you type in #disneysmmoms on instagram, you can find a lot more pics. Enjoy!

Who knew Maleficent lived in Switzerland and posed for photos in front of the Matterhorn?!? Oh, wait, she's just in Disneyland. ;)

Cmdr_Crimson

She is coming to the studios it was leaked on here a while ago by an insider! Supposedly in captain jacks area.

How are they going to do that? The Legend of Jack Sparrow Attraction (or interactive to an extent-walkthrough) seems to get quite a few guests in that small queue area as they have to get reservation slips to even go see it....

Animaniac93-98

The Sleeping Beauty Blu-Ray is notorious for weird recoloring choices like a lot of recent re-releases of Walt-era films.

Actually, the Blu-ray is much closer to what the 1986 VHS looked like than the 1997 restoration (which was used for the 2003 DVD). I have infinately more faith in it's accuracy. Especially since I can't verify whether the '97 job was done with a 70mm print (which I suspect it wasn't considering the 2.35:1 aspect ratio) or the original 3-strip negative, like the Blu-ray was.

sleepingbeauty_overtheyears.jpg

Here's another comparison with skin color involving the fairies. Is the '97 work really more accurate?

sleepingbeautynewold.jpg

Last edited:

tl77

Actually, the Blu-ray is much closer to what the 1986 VHS looked like than the 1997 restoration (which was used for the 2003 DVD). I have infinitely more faith in it's accuracy. Especially since I can't verify whether the '97 job was done with a 70mm print (which I suspect it wasn't considering the 2.35:1 aspect ratio) or the original 3-strip negative, like the Blu-ray was.

sleepingbeauty_overtheyears.jpg

Here's another comparison with skin color involving the fairies. Is the '97 work really more accurate?

sleepingbeautynewold.jpg

Blu-Rays and HDTVs do a better job reproducing the original Technicolor film colors, but it takes some work to calibrate you HDTV so it doesn't look crazy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom