Finding Roommates

dodomatanjo

Original Poster
I'm looking at beginning a new job with Disney, but know I will not be able to affording housing on my own. Is there a place to find safe, trustable information for other cast members looking for roommates?

Irish Manor

The hub is a website available to disney cast members. During training they have you sign in and then you can access it from your home. Everything is on the hub such as your work schedule, other places where you can pick up hours, benefits, lodging I think or access to room mates, disney u stuff and other stuff. Hope this answers your question.

Moviestartaal

Ok this is good information! I am coming from GA and if anyone want to room with me I'm game. I'm 31 year old female. My onboard is March.10.14 and Traditions is march.25.14. Thank you

Liz Glines

I have a bedroom avaiable in my home for rent.
I dont have any pets its okay if you do.
Have a fenced in yard. I live right off of 535 . And would prefer a female room mate
I can be reached at 407 288 5646
Thank you Liz

ULPO46

Looking to relocate to orlando from nyc in march does anyone need a roommate
Did you attempt the Facebook page? Sorry for not responding sooner. It helps to find something there, you can also check the local UCF forums as students who can't find jobs on campus look into that area for the better paying careers in the tourism corridor.

Kenika143

Did you attempt the Facebook page? Sorry for not responding sooner. It helps to find something there, you can also check the local UCF forums as students who can't find jobs on campus look into that area for the better paying careers in the tourism corridor.
I did try joining the Facebook group your talking about but i havent been able to access it because they havent approved me to join the group. But what is the UCF? I never heard of that or the forum for it? Can you give me more details about it. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom