Town Square Theater

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
Now that Princess Fairytale Hall is officially open and the princesses have departed the Town Square Theater (TST), I thought it would be appropriate to start a thread to discuss the future of TST.

I know I have read different rumors over the months, most recently that the Fairies (Tinker Bell and friends) would be leaving their Adventureland location and take up residence in TST. I am wondering if more has been developed on this (sets or just backdrops, etc)? Is there a timeframe for the changes? Also if the Fairies move is the course they will take, what will become of space in Adventureland?

Are there other rumors regarding the TST space?

Bocabear

I have heard no rumors, but....Fairies Meet and Greet in the Town Square Theater makes as much sense as a Buzz Lightyear meet and greet in the American Adventure...though I guess Princesses did not make a lot of sense either. They should put the fairies in the old Fantasyland Restroom location next to Peter Pan...at least it makes sense thematically... Keep the Fairies in Fantasyland...(and without taking out another attraction)

novawildcat18

I've heard both the dual Mickey rumor and the fairy rumor. I wonder what will end up going there. I think fairies are most likely, but I agree that they should go to the old Pan bathrooms.

doctornick

I thought the old Pan restrooms were going to be added to a longer/interactive queue for the ride. Is this not going to happen?

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
I thought the old Pan restrooms were going to be added to a longer/interactive queue for the ride. Is this not going to happen?
There has been rumor this is not happening because they used the budget money to help fund overages on MyMagic+. But that remains to be seen.

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
I've heard both the dual Mickey rumor and the fairy rumor. I wonder what will end up going there. I think fairies are most likely, but I agree that they should go to the old Pan bathrooms.
There are already "multiple" Mickeys (because he has magic) in TST. There are numerous rooms to meet him in. I believe 4 (Don't quote me on that).

novawildcat18

There are already "multiple" Mickeys (because he has magic) in TST. There are numerous rooms to meet him in. I believe 4 (Don't quote me on that).
There's only one Mickey Mouse, of course, but yes I believe that there are already 4 rooms where guests can meet Magic Mickey. I would think that's enough, but I've been wrong before.

Tip Top Club

MDX is what most Cast Members call the My Disney Experience app.

TST princess side will most likely be converted to the fairies (Tink and a Rotating Friend), but not for several months most likely. There was also talk of sprucing of the queue for Mickey in case he starts jabbering away soon.

As for FP+ Kiosks, there is one in City Hall, and a Service Center in the lobby of TST, they really don't need any more space so that rumor is not only false, but grossly misleading. The kiosks can be used to book FP+ For anything in the parks so it really doesn't matter that it's not outside an attraction.

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
False and grossly misleading huh?

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...pass-kiosks-to-be-added-to-all-four-parks.htm

Its ok, I accept your apology for attempting to debunk my rumor without knowledge.
While I did not criticize you or question you on your information, it does not seem as though they will be using the space in Town Square Theater vacated by the Princess (which this thread is about) for FP+ kiosks.

The link you posted reads in part: "The Magic Kingdom will be adding kiosks at the existing FASTPASS distribution locations at Town Square Theater [bold added for emphasis], Mickey's PhilharMagic and Splash Mountain. Disney's Hollywood Studios..."

From my reading of this I would take that as outside the Theater top the left of the building when facing it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom